Match Thread, Forest v Millwall, can we do it ? | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Millwall, can we do it ?

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
One of these days we're going to start scoring more that 1 goal in a game although it won't be with this team as it stands. I hope that we are able to do a bit of transfer business before this window closes, providing that we get the right 2 or 3 players who know how to create openings and are able to convert a chance into a goal. It will make a very welcome change. I have a lot of sympathy with you blokes who actually watch the live games.
Having got that off my chest, it's the Lions again and somehow I'm not filled with excitement. Millwall are only a few points above us but they do seem able to find the opposition net better than we do, I just hope that they don't do it today though.
Once again I'm doing this thread only because I believe we're getting a bit of luck and I don't want that to change and I still believe that CH will have us mid table soon.
Meanwhile, over to you chaps who know much more than I do.

Over to CH really to get those right players in for sure, half way through the month already and those goals aint gonna create themselves. I don't think the manager has done very well with the players at all but as always until he's had his own real say on the team then he's being limited as SL n Kranky were.

Just when you think these match Freds can't get any better, ORF pulls this beauty out of the bag. Cracking stuff chap.

As we haven't signed anyone yet I am not expecting much to change today in terms of personnel or set up. I expect the focus will again be on being solid - hopefully we can get the first goal as current form suggests we might be able to hang on to it. Given that we are still in a relegation fight, I don't think that's necessarily a bad approach to take.

Having said that, there is no reason for the players to fear Millwall. They have won the same number of games as us this season (5) and are only a few points above us, owing to them having been able to grind out a few more draws.

Just when you think these match Freds can't get any better, ORF pulls this beauty out of the bag. Cracking stuff chap.

As we haven't signed anyone yet I am not expecting much to change today in terms of personnel or set up. I expect the focus will again be on being solid - hopefully we can get the first goal as current form suggests we might be able to hang on to it. Given that we are still in a relegation fight, I don't think that's necessarily a bad approach to take.

Having said that, there is no reason for the players to fear Millwall. They have won the same number of games as us this season (5) and are only a few points above us, owing to them having been able to grind out a few more draws.

You put that very well AC, bet you could do a real proper job with the next Match Thread.

:yes:

So, this exact fixture was the last forest fans were allowed to attend live. On a Friday night. I didn't go.

We could well be deep into a league one season before we are all allowed to attend again

I know this isn’t related to today’s match but am I going mad? I can’t find Coventry v Forest on the fixture list.

I hate asking this

But can anyone explain to me how on earth I watch games on ifollow now with my ST? I have completely lost the plot on this

I hate asking this

But can anyone explain to me how on earth I watch games on ifollow now with my ST? I have completely lost the plot on this

Did you choose option 1 at the start of the season, with other options being a full refund or donations to the foundation and women's team?

If you did choose option 1, then it's registering for your login code via the OS and the steam will be available.
Should it if have been a full refund, then, i believe, the free match access isn't available.
You can pay £10 for a match pass, however.

Option 1 also includes a pro-rata refund against the matches played behind closed doors.

Did you choose option 1 at the start of the season, with other options being a full refund or donations to the foundation and women's team?

If you did choose option 1, then it's registering for your login code via the OS and the steam will be available.
Should it if have been a full refund, then, i believe, the free match access isn't available.
You can pay £10 for a match pass, however.

Option 1 also includes a pro-rata refund against the matches played behind closed doors.
How do I register for a log in code? They used to send those, now they dont

How do I register for a log in code? They used to send those, now they dont

Im not sure, there's online support, so i'd log in and request this of the operator.

Otherwise, the code ought to have been emailed near to the start of the season, so i guess check your email from then.