Match thread, Forest v Luton, part of a lucky run? | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match thread, Forest v Luton, part of a lucky run?

I agree that keeping on Murray and losing Krov seems to make no sense. Can only hope CH knows something we don’t.

When you’re a goal down, there’s also nothing more frustrating than Ameobi lethargically punting the ball over everyone’s heads.

Ribs kicks it out of play - it’s just not going to happen for us tonight. I really ought to switch this shit off.

Took Krov and knock off our 2 best attacking options, left Murray who looks like he needs a lie down. So many dropped points since the Bournemouth game, still looking over our shoulders.

Performances like this make me realise I couldn’t give a shit if we sold pretty much every fucker in the squad..Abd manager

wtaf samba you fucking dick

The likes of Chelsea and Man City are joke clubs. We used to bum these clowns regularly when it was a fair level playing field. Who can forget the day we absolutely destroyed Chelsea 7-0 and it wasn’t like we had a team of multi million pound players either.

6-2 was more fun!

He wil say we dominated but didn't take the chances, subs have been really poorly used.

Dropped 5 points, there’s no two ways about it. Woeful substitutions, which seems to be reoccurring theme.

I don’t understand this unwritten rule where if you’re losing and go for an equalizer, that you keep both holding players on the pitch who aren’t a goal threat. It wasn’t even an acceptable formation until a few years ago - be brave for Christ sake. Get Cafu off, keep Krovinovic on and give him to shirts in front of him with two strikers. Negative subs and we’ve lost all rhythm.