Match Thread, Forest v Cardiff, does anybody care? | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Cardiff, does anybody care?

I can't believe how boring all the ties are for SBC sides

Watford, Stoke and Derby are the only ones with interesting games. Loads of SBC sides are playing each other.

View starting from the back.

Smith is much better than Samba. No flapping, dominated 6 yard box. Caught everything. Did what he was asked.

Jenx is on a par defensively with Christie but the latter is better attacking.

Worrall and McKenna are the pairing from now on assuming no movement in Jan.

Bong has improved and looked up for cross and Taylor’s goal. Like Riberio but crossing must improve.

Our two in midfield was over run by their 3/4. Arter and Cafu struggled until Yates and Sow came on. Although I do not like such an industrial midfield, feel we have to field those three to compete and look elsewhere for spark.

Ameobi and Lolley had very much off days. Guerreo is not the answer. This is where we need strengthening.

Watched the Lincoln P’boro game whilst listening to Forest. Johnson is not ready yet. Leave him for the remainder of season to gain experience.

Just been reading the sheep forum...wow! It’s kicking off there lol

Can somebody do a thread on here with the Derby comments?

Quite interested to read.

Worst I can think of us losing to was Woking in the AutoWindowPaintMickeyMouse Cup and we were a division lower than Derby and Woking were a division higher than Chorley.

Switched on radio slightly late to find we were already winning.

Switched off at half time as we'd done nothing since I started listening, so maybe my presence wasn't helping. It worked - in that we held on for the win.

Not a bad result given the number of changes and the inevitable rustiness of some of the players. Found the goal on the BBC site, cracking finish by Taylor.

And i thought it woz just me