Match Thread, Forest v Cardiff, does anybody care? | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Cardiff, does anybody care?

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
And yes I do. When you're on the pitch you must be doing your best whether it's the FA Cup or not. If our coach wants to try something out or put the odd new player in then I don't mind that but it doesn't change my opinion one iota. If you are competing give it your best shot, the fact that you're getting paid to play makes it even more compelling.
Once again I've only been to Cardiff once and that was when I was a mere lad trying to get a job as a sales person. I didn't get it, not cut out for that sort of stuff, don't think I could sell a raft to a drowning man. And I was glad to get back to Nottingham.
Once again I'm only doing this because we're on a slightly lucky run and I think to achieve anything you really need to have that bit of luck on your side. The real detail is left again to you fellows with real knowledge and the means to pass it on to the rest of us.

Not even going to listen.

Not because I don't want to do well in the cup

But because Cardiff at home is literally the single worst fixture we could possibly have pulled from the hat. The only team we could play where we are even worse off at home. In my 20 odd years of support I can't remember any team that has a bigger hoodoo over forest than these pricks, and that includes Walsall

It's sad, because i think this could easily be the last time we have an automatic bye into the third round for a while.

Someone let me know how many they win by

Although I don't think we're good enough to progress beyond maybe the quarter-finals, it would be great to have a little cup run for once. A win today is important to maintain the small improvement made over recent games, but to be the last non prem team left in the cup at whatever stage would indicate that we were progressing as a club.

Although I don't think we're good enough to progress beyond maybe the quarter-finals, it would be great to have a little cup run for once. A win today is important to maintain the small improvement made over recent games, but to be the last non prem team left in the cup at whatever stage would indicate that we were progressing as a club.

We've made it to the last 16 once in about the last 25 years from what I can remember.

Looking at the unbelievable success that we've had in the league in that period, it's obvious that there was no reason for us to take the cups seriously.

PS. Why does the game kick off at 12:00?

Can't think of any reason for that shite to be televised.

Taylor up front, so we won't be doing much attacking.

Pretty strong Cardiff team out there, so see you all in the first round in November folks

Taylor up front, so we won't be doing much attacking.

more than when grabbans in there the wimp,

Im brought up on Cloughy so every single game is important, Cardiff well under strength so we should beat these today.. Shame lolley ahead of mighten tho

Well!

Young Will has got his wish; changes up front and in midfield.

What could possibly go wrong against a team we historically do so well against?