Match Thread, Forest v Blackburn Rovers, does anybody care? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Blackburn Rovers, does anybody care?

It's time a fan took this spot, preferably somebody who knows what they're talking about instead of an expat who knows very little of what he's talking about. The thread itself is of great importance to all of us who don't see the game and I rely on the varied opinions on there.
Blackburn is somewhere up in Lancashire and is yet another place I've never been to and the football team is only a few points above us but have a player who has the nasty habit of putting the ball in the opposition net, I think it may be Armstrong, the name rings a bell, in fact just the sort of bloke we lack. Initially I thought we would be in the running to win this but notice that Blackburn have lost their last three games and now I'm starting to worry.
It does remind me that I used to work for a firm that supplied fabric to a couple of factories in that region and I had the job of deciding who got what sometimes resulting in a nasty exchange of strong language. Always ended with a bit of a laugh though and I just hope the football players are as accommodating.
I've really got no idea of the result but as usual live in hope.

Bryan Douglas is pretty good, though I think he might have retired ? 11 goals in 36 starts for England is pretty good for a winger !

Bryan Douglas is pretty good, though I think he might have retired ? 11 goals in 36 starts for England is pretty good for a winger !
His team mate Peter Dobing wasn't half bad either, it seems Man City signed him to replace Denis Law

Sheep losing but cov winning we really need a win today. Mighten in for lolley and Murray in for Grabban who isn't invovled.

Really not convinced about the chances of Mighten providing any bother to the Blackburn defence.

But then again, Hughton knows a lot more than any of us, so he must have a reason
If he can back his pace with some nous then he could cause them all sorts of hassle.

Is dack still playing for them or is he injured. I remember him as their biggest threat.

We need the pts and are at home. We have to try and win this.

Mighten won't improve if he doesn't get some games, lolley was pretty poor and Freeman not much better so he's worth a go. He's got speed and trickery got a goal and an assist so far, needs go get his head up a bit more though.

Mighten won't improve if he doesn't get some games, lolley was pretty poor and Freeman not much better so he's worth a go. He's got speed and trickery got a goal and an assist so far, needs go get his head up a bit more though.
Just doesn't feel like the sort of club I would imagine him being that effective against. He needs slow defenders.

But I suppose Blackburn are a counter attacking team, so it might be that he can get some joy there if he can keep composure