Match Thread - Forest v Birmingham City, 3 points here ? | Vital Football

Match Thread - Forest v Birmingham City, 3 points here ?

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
And it's reached the serious stage for me, we badly need to put a few wins on the board, preferably scoring more goals than is our norm. Have never seen Brum play, in fact I've only ever been to the city once, years ago when passing through, came in by train and out by bus on the way back to my home place, Nottingham, home to my favorite football team. I know it's Boxing Day and all that goes with it but you blokes are proper fans and I'm relying on you to give us some real facts about the teams. Just hope that we're on the up and are able to put out a side capable of doing a bit of damage.

Ffs he's put Fig back in, the guys insane Soh has looked much more confident and offers a lot more than fig in general play. Need to win this one.

Bringing Figuredo back is a strange move from Hughton, as the defence has looked more solid with Soh in, and he offers a bit more composure on the ball. If it backfires on him and one of his errors costs us the game can see the knives being out for Hughton

No logic to CH and his decisions ...Figs has been shite whilst Soh has been an improvement.
Grabban as a skipper ??? Is a mystery 🤔. No problem with him starting but skipper ??

He's lost my support on that one.

Absolutely insane decision given that Fig has let us down on such a consistent basis. He might play a blinder today but it doesn't change that on form he shouldn't be anywhere near the team.

I am so disappointed in Hughton. I expected so much more competence than this

Just caught the team news but seems I'm not alone in my thoughts about Figs. Terrible decision by Hughton but I hope he gets away with it.

He's lost my support on that one.

Absolutely insane decision given that Fig has let us down on such a consistent basis. He might play a blinder today but it doesn't change that on form he shouldn't be anywhere near the team.

I am so disappointed in Hughton. I expected so much more competence than this
we wouldnt have a team to put out if we dumped every player slated by our own fans after a few bad games to be fair. yates, jo, cc, keeper, ribz, artur, sammy, grabz,, lolz to name just a few that fans have wanted out the last 20 games

weve had a week training.. im sure theres improvement to come today attacking wise, maybe even some good set pieces