Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result

I just can’t believe Hughton has come here and things have gone as badly as they have . I was full of optimism and hope. The laugh is he could take over Wigan tomm and get them into the playoffs . Forest are a poisoned chalice for whoever seems to take over.

Radio off.

My book is actually really good and deserves my attention. Forest deserve only what they are getting. Can't remember when I last hated a forest team as much as I hate this bunch of worthless specimens right now.

I just can’t believe Hughton has come here and things have gone as badly as they have . I was full of optimism and hope. The laugh is he could take over Wigan tomm and get them into the playoffs . Forest are a poisoned chalice for whoever seems to take over.
We really are a joke of a club.

We hire the best manager available to us, with the best pedigree of any manager we have had for years

And 3 months later he looks like a clown and we are on a one way trip to division 3.

Only this club could pull it off

Players look beaten before we start, no man management that we can see, picks worst/slowest team available

If he rolls fig and samba out again next game he has no clue what he's doing, how many times do you need to see players making the same errors every week. Decent save samba then though.

Right now this is Likely to be the worst season in the clubs history and that is not hyperbole

It needs to change drastically

I can't see us winning another game

The only thing we will be able to say is that we didnt have an 11pt season

Game is over as soon as Brentford score.

I actually think this is the weakest looking Forest side I have ever seen, including the relegated ones

And you dont think we could be relegated by Feb?

🤣🤣🤣

We may not on points but when you are in this big of a hole you hardly get out of it

We are the worst team in the league and by some distance

Right now this is Likely to be the worst season in the clubs history and that is not hyperbole

It needs to change drastically

I can't see us winning another game

The only thing we will be able to say is that we didnt have an 11pt season
We have got palpably worse in the last 3 weeks or so.

We are well on course for a sub-40 point season and that is embarrassing.

We were relegated last time with 42 and that target looks like a pipe dream the way we are playing.

It reminds me of forest under McClaren; absolutely shambolic and clueless in every part of the pitch.

Some of the things these lot are doing are worse than kids football, samba chipping out for a throw, players can't pass a 5 yard pass to feet or into the path for someone to run on to, can't mark a player and they all look totally deflated. Some of the worst football I've seen us play, lg1 we played some turgid stuff but this is next level.

And you dont think we could be relegated by Feb?

🤣🤣🤣

We may not on points but when you are in this big of a hole you hardly get out of it

We are the worst team in the league and by some distance
No one is relegated in February.

If you are not talking mathematical relegation then I'm happy to call it right now based on the way we are playing

I don't know if this is one or two words, but this is dogshit.

They're not trying, don't seem to care, second to every challenge, can't string two passes together, zero communication, look scared in possession...its frankly terrible.

Hughton looks lost on the touchline with all the energy and encouragement coming from the brentford bench and Frank.

This is looking really bad for the season. Worse thing, I don't think there's anything within the club - bar Sow's body miraculously fixing itself or Grabbans hip becoming bionic - that could get us out of this shit.

If Hughton is booted, then whoever comes in next will have a nigh-on impossible task in turning this around.

Reckon League 1 beckons...

Meanwhile the Sheep playing 6 of their academy and playing decent stuff according to Sky Sports .

I don't know if this is one or two words, but this is dogshit.

They're not trying, don't seem to care, second to every challenge, can't string two passes together, zero communication, look scared in possession...its frankly terrible.

Hughton looks lost on the touchline with all the energy and encouragement coming from the brentford bench and Frank.

This is looking really bad for the season. Worse thing, I don't think there's anything within the club - bar Sow's body miraculously fixing itself or Grabbans hip becoming bionic - that could get us out of this shit.

If Hughton is booted, then whoever comes in next will have a nigh-on impossible task in turning this around.

Reckon League 1 beckons...

We need a Dougie Freedman type who can come in, recognise utter shit like Christie and Fig for what they are, set some basic expectations, keep it tight and make teams have to sweat blood to score a goal against us.

Currently teams barely need to fart in the final third to get the ball past Samba