Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result

Game is over as soon as Brentford score.

I actually think this is the weakest looking Forest side I have ever seen, including the relegated ones

But that’s only because of the way they’re playing, being managed or because of the lack of unity. It’s absolutely not the case on paper.

Worrall, Mckenna, Samba, Colback, Arter, Knockaert, Freeman, Taylor, Lolley, Grabban, Ameobi - there’s just no way anybody would be surprised if we were in the play offs.

Of course football isn’t played on paper but I hope people don’t fall into the trap of believing this team is relegation worthy because of personel

Nearly undone when on the attack, lolley looks so unconfident can't beat a man can't pass or cross.

Fucking failing at the basics again

No heart or desire

We’re fucking shit

As I said Wednesday & Millwall nothing from them & he’s gone

Hughton, this is your fault.

You are a conservative defensive manager and every single game you are picking players that are utterly incapable of defending.

Fig loses his man yet again. Costs us a goal, yet again.

Yet he's in the side again, he'll be in the side midweek again as well and no doubt let us down again

There will be no way back into this now because we don't don't come back into games.

Pathetic.

100% this is a relegation season. We are as bad as I have ever seen any forest side. I honestly cannot see a glimmer of hope, nor even the slightest spark of how we would ever win enough games to even make a fight of it.

Not even bothered with I follow today...if the manager and players can’t be arsed then it begins to wear thin with fans

hughton is clearly either stupid or tactically inept to keep picking this crap