Match Thread: Exeter City v Lincoln City | Vital Football

Match Thread: Exeter City v Lincoln City

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Come on Lincoln!

Officials - Exeter City v Lincoln City (17/05/18):

The Football League has now announced the Match Day officials that will take charge of the game between Exeter City and Lincoln City on Thursday night.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/officials-exeter-city-v-lincoln-city-17-05-18/

DC: "We're really respectful of Exeter":

Danny Cowley was in very calm and relaxed mode as he spoke to the press ahead of the return leg at Exeter City. Contrast to the first leg where he was very ebullient, this time around he held an air of quiet confidence and authority.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/dc-were-really-respectful-of-exeter/

3 Things We Need To Do To Beat Exeter City:

What 3 things do we need to do to beat Exeter City at St. James' Park?

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/3-things-we-need-to-do-to-beat-exeter-city-3/

Can Danny Cowley's Imps win another big game?

10/9/16 Tranmere Rovers
19/11/16 Forest Green Rovers
5/12/16 Oldham Athletic
17/12/16 Tranmere Rovers
17/1/17 Ipswich Town
28/1/17 Brighton & Hove Albion
18/2/17 Burnley
25/3/17 Forest Green Rovers
22/4/17 Macclesfield Town
9/1/18 Rochdale
23/1/18 Peterborough United
6/2/18 Chelsea U21
8/4/18 Shrewsbury Town
24/4/18 Coventry City

Possibly...

Don't forget the match is on Sky Sports Mix, which is a free* bolt on to most Virgin Media packages.

*NB nothing is free in this World, but you get my drift.

It's been mentioned before but if anybody is struggling then a reminder that the match can be obtained from Now TV for £7.99. Basically it is a Sky pay per view and you just need to download the app. if you do not have a box. Some Smart TV's have the Now TV app. pre installed. You can probably set up and be locked and loaded in just a few minutes if you have exhausted all cheaper/free options.

Last edited:
Going out in Glasgow this evening. Doing a likely lads until I either get in or tommorrow morning. Recording the game. No phone, no tv and no radio.

Going out in Glasgow this evening. Doing a likely lads until I either get in or tommorrow morning. Recording the game. No phone, no tv and no radio.
That takes real discipline, good luck with that. I've tried turning the radio off in the past when it gets too much for me. I rarely last more than five minutes of anxiously pacing up and down.

With about 20mins to go v forest green i stopped watching and walked the dog and came back to see us winning! Might do the same tonight if not going our way!

I find myself oddly calm about tonight. Will be disappointing if we lose but it might make sense for this team's development to spend another year in League Two. It's a brilliant season regardless of the result.

I find myself oddly calm about tonight. Will be disappointing if we lose but it might make sense for this team's development to spend another year in League Two. It's a brilliant season regardless of the result.
Im completely the same Snats! Free hit as Danny has said!