Match Thread: Exeter City v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Exeter City v Lincoln City

Just goes to show that the ladies have no idea what football fans go through. Waiting for your kids to arrive is an absolute breeze compared to an important match. That said I am quite proud that I only abandoned my good lady once for our first born; only to find out we had lost at Bury so I quickly returned to the delivery room.

Landed at Exeter on time, now doing the very pleasant City Centre. Beautiful weather, some friendly Exeter fans about. No otherImps in evidence yet.

Just had breakfast and going to kill some time before kick off sunbathing. Can't entertain the thought of losing this one, ready for another trip to Wembley! UTI

It's been mentioned before but if anybody is struggling then a reminder that the match can be obtained from Now TV for £7.99. Basically it is a Sky pay per view and you just need to download the app. if you do not have a box. Some Smart TV's have the Now TV app. pre installed. You can probably set up and be locked and loaded in just a few minutes if you have exhausted all cheaper/free options.

It certainly does on the LG set I've just bought ?

I'll be up watching it live on Foxtel (beIN Sports) at 2:45am. Be brilliant if they can win (& DC can perhaps get to lead his side out at Wembley this time), but if they don't, well, we've had another awesome season. Sure beats the years of looking over our shoulder at the wrong end of the table and wondering what we needed to do to avoid relegation. Come on you Mighty Imps ????

Starts at 1:40 pm ESPN+ stream here. Got the fridge stocked up ready to go. Hopefully I'll be re-stocking it for Wembley again!

How are the coaches getting on? Assuming that they are bringing those tickets to be collected on the day...

The commentators will be rehearsing their lines right now:

Two contrasting styles...

Lincoln's more direct approach...

FA Cup quarter-final...

Rhead is a big unit, like Akinfenwa...

etc

Can Lincoln complete a unique double and join fellow Checkatrade Trophy finalists Shrewsbury back at Wembley for the play-off finals?