Match Thread: Doncaster Rovers v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Doncaster Rovers v Lincoln City

Good to see the youngsters on the bench again. Can’t wait for Freddie to get off the mark 🤞
The youngsters are only on the bench because of our injury situation. I'm sure MA would rather have Bridcutt, Walsh, Hopper and Bishop available instead.

For their part, Doncaster have seven first teamers missing today - Fejiri Okenabirhe, Ben Close, Cameron John, Ro-Shaun Williams, Dan Gardner and long-term Lincoln target Jordy Hiwula are all injured and Matt Smith is suspended. Jon Taylor plays today but has been injured since March, while John Bostock and Joe Olowu play despite possibly being not fully fit - it looks a desperate line-up from Doncaster. Famous last words...

Just a quick moan (unusual I know 🤔). Is it just me or does anyone else wish that Michael Hortin didn’t give updates on cricket scores, or Formula 1 qualifying, or at least give us some warning that he’s going to do it, so we can switch the sound off. I record the F1 qualifying to watch later so don’t want to know. I switch on to listen to how Lincoln City FC are getting on - not other sports.

Just a quick moan (unusual I know 🤔). Is it just me or does anyone else wish that Michael Hortin didn’t give updates on cricket scores, or Formula 1 qualifying, or at least give us some warning that he’s going to do it, so we can switch the sound off. I record the F1 qualifying to watch later so don’t want to know. I switch on to listen to how Lincoln City FC are getting on - not other sports.

Your in for good watch, Hortin got it all wrong.

He Screwed that up early for you!