Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City

Not the time to panic, sounds like Crewe have been really up for this and played really well, we've been off our levels, qed.

Move on to Saturday, but need points there. But with other current scores a missed opportunity.

From the wireless commentary we’ve sounded very second best
Good time to take stock at the halfway stage of the season
Some new faces add that zip into training and games

Not in a month of sundays
Often it is the manner of defeat and I suspect DC will not be taking a step backwards over this. Strange games against Crewe. Over three games we have smashed one half, been fairly equal in one and mullered in four. It is well worth looking at what Crewe have done in those halves as that is where we will truly learn from going forwards.

Often it is the manner of defeat and I suspect DC will not be taking a step backwards over this. Strange games against Crewe. Over three games we have smashed one half, been fairly equal in one and mullered in four. It is well worth looking at what Crewe have done in those halves as that is where we will truly learn from going forwards.

I think the DC style of play gets unstuck when it encounters more traditional football orientated opposition. Not many teams at this level play football

The problem having a great deal of experience is the corresponding lack of pace. They seem to have exploited this, been first to the second ball and at times wondered through our centre backs. That has not happened too many times this season.

Gonna have to take a break from going on LCB, I see the clowns are already out blaming Akinde solely for our first defeat in two months!!

I think the DC style of play gets unstuck when it encounters more traditional football orientated opposition. Not many teams at this level play football
That and at times a lack of pace and youthful legs through the spine of the side which make it difficult when we cannot wrestle possession and control against a very energetic/pacey side?