Match Thread: Carlisle United v Lincoln City | Page 21 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Carlisle United v Lincoln City

Who knows what went on - the lack of reaction from anyone including the 4th official says a lot. The angle is a strange one the chap walked backwards so perhaps he tripped?

This is all of nothing

Carlisle matches have always been heated affairs. Can remember the match when their manager and striker - Collins and Forlan? Got sent off at SB. I think that was fighting?
Their Chairman (Courtenay) was later convicted at Gainsborough Magistrates Court of a public order offence as he ended up pitch side feigning to head butt one of our stewards having already been ejected from the stand for being a ****. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was 2002. Foran was the player but I cannot remember if he was prosecuted as well.

As for Stocksbridge I thought it was very remiss of him to step back sharply in order to avoid shaking Shack's hand. How rude!

If that had happened in the playground at my daughter’s primary school, I hope the teacher would have told Seb to stop telling tales. Nothing happened the teacher needed to be told about.

I must say I am surprised to see Seb Stocksbridge being the centre of at though. Not.

Shackell would have been wise to walk straight past him.

But let’s get real, nothing happened.

So we had Mason as ref and Stocksbridge as fourth official no wonder we didn’t get much!
Jesus wept!
Davidimp how very dare you. I am quite sure that at no point would Stocksbridge have negatively influenced Mason during their pre match briefing. I have no doubt that Stocksbridge is the supreme professional who would approach every game with a clear mind and complete objectivity paying no regard to any possibility of pre-conceived ideas.

Davidimp how very dare you. I am quite sure that at no point would Stocksbridge have negatively influenced Mason during their pre match briefing. I have no doubt that Stocksbridge is the supreme professional who would approach every game with a clear mind and complete objectivity paying no regard to any possibility of pre-conceived ideas.
?????

Their Chairman (Courtenay) was later convicted at Gainsborough Magistrates Court of a public order offence as he ended up pitch side feigning to head butt one of our stewards having already been ejected from the stand for being a ****. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was 2002. Foran was the player but I cannot remember if he was prosecuted as well.

That’s it. The steward he picked on was like the terminator!

Did anyone else notice their No 10 being ill on the pitch during the interval. Was surprised he lasted as long as he did to be fair