Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Bradford City v Lincoln City

Good performance, really outclassed Bradford at times, could be argued that should happen anyway against a side a division lower but you have to make it happen.

Long looked assured, Hopper showed again that we play better when he's on the pitch, but agree with Walker and Bramall gets my MoM for a dynamic performance, would like to see those 'offsides' again. Everyone else had a good night though Adelakun needs to be more consistent with his passing, some great ones but also got us into trouble a couple of times.

Any imps supporter watching that tonight, seeing a player move on for more than half a million which fits the clubs business model, and listening to Michael Appleton give a fantastic honest interview should be very proud of where our club is at and how it's been run. I've not commented on the message board for the last few weeks but some of the negative crap been spouted on here has been embarrassing, injuries, signings, team selection. Please think before you post as it must make some of the professional people running our club feel why do we bother.

Any imps supporter watching that tonight, seeing a player move on for more than half a million which fits the clubs business model, and listening to Michael Appleton give a fantastic honest interview should be very proud of where our club is at and how it's been run. I've not commented on the message board for the last few weeks but some of the negative crap been spouted on here has been embarrassing, injuries, signings, team selection. Please think before you post as it must make some of the professional people running our club feel why do we bother.
well said