Match Thread: Boro Vs Forest, Sponsored by Silva's Appendix | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Boro Vs Forest, Sponsored by Silva's Appendix

In the cold light of day we did well to escape with a point thanks to a Grabban googly that gripped on the wicket and beat the defenders on the outside edge, you can't seriously tell me he meant it and as SL said 4 points from 2 away games, Cardiff and last night isn't too shabby. Surely surely he must have learned from last night that Bostock & Carvalho have got something to offer, and both should be given a start on Friday. It was actually to see the way Bostock managed to get the ball under control and then find a team mate, never looked flustered or hurried brought a similar degree of calm to the midfield that Samba usually brings to his penalty area

Agree about bostock but watch grabs again- he meant it.

Carvalho and Bostock did little wrong. Both fresh with point to prove. Expect he will start with either Samedo or Yates in midfield v Milwall for the extra height.

Our problem at home is unlocking teams. We don’t have enough creativity. The team mentioned earlier in this thread that includes Carvalho and Bostock would solve that. An absolute Lamouchi masterstroke to save these two players for the run in. Last 10/12 games. They are skilful and fresh. Raring to go. Genius.

I have to agree that Carvalho looked good when he came on. If he could improve his defensive work from the 10 position that would help. But he can create chances and unlock defences, which we need particularly at home. I would go with Sow and silva if fit for Friday and bring on Carvalho for sow shortly after half time.

I have to agree that Carvalho looked good when he came on. If he could improve his defensive work from the 10 position that would help. But he can create chances and unlock defences, which we need particularly at home. I would go with Sow and silva if fit for Friday and bring on Carvalho for sow shortly after half time.

Silva is out for 'a few weeks'.

In the cold light of day we did well to escape with a point thanks to a Grabban googly that gripped on the wicket and beat the defenders on the outside edge, you can't seriously tell me he meant it and as SL said 4 points from 2 away games, Cardiff and last night isn't too shabby. Surely surely he must have learned from last night that Bostock & Carvalho have got something to offer, and both should be given a start on Friday. It was actually to see the way Bostock managed to get the ball under control and then find a team mate, never looked flustered or hurried brought a similar degree of calm to the midfield that Samba usually brings to his penalty area

bostock all the rage after 14 average minutes. He was simply better than the pathetic semedo lets face it. yeahh maybe bostocks the answer, so long as only plays 15 mins :) but yeah jeeez, aint seen semedo even want the bal never mind use it. awful