Match Thread Blackpool v QPR | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v QPR

I honestly think officials sometimes, have made their minds up about the outcome before the ball is kicked.

I honestly think officials sometimes, have made their minds up about the outcome before the ball is kicked.
What I find hard we get a more or less instant replay on T.V. showing the goal being lawful why was the ref not informed and the goal allowed.We was done out of three points and QPR got a point they did not deserve.

What I find hard we get a more or less instant replay on T.V. showing the goal being lawful why was the ref not informed and the goal allowed.We was done out of three points and QPR got a point they did not deserve.

His bleeper must have gone off before Madine followed up, so he's clearly made a mistake or was it an excuse to disallow it ? :mad:

They stop rugby league games in Australia for the video refs to have a look at decisions again. Yes it slows the game somewhat but it helps define the correct decision.

Btw, I've not seen it yet - where's the highlights Sexy?

If you haven't watched it yet, take a look at NC's post match on TANG TV. He's really pissed and even takes a shot at SKY.

I imagine there must be some delay between the ball crossing the lineman the bleeper going off ?

God knows, but the officials are unaccountable so they get away with it.
Its their frivolous attitude that pisses me off. This is only the Championship after all it seems. Critchley is absolutely right and well said that man.

Last edited: