Match Thread Blackpool v QPR | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v QPR

Of course we were robbed - we were playing a London club.

We're just poor Lancashire cousins ....

Blackpool's Neil Critchley: "I thought we were fantastic tonight. I thought we played with real energy, both with the ball and without the ball. We made a really good team look average for long periods - they are one of the highest scorers in the division and we've limited them to very few chances. I thought we gave a really good account of ourselves and if we're disappointed with a point at home against QPR then we're doing something right.

"I didn't speak to the referee and the linesman about it [the disallowed goal], there's no point. But what do you expect? We're only little old Blackpool, we don't get anything - we've not had anything all season. There's numerous incidents I could go through, but I'm sick of talking about it. We don't get anything and it's ridiculous."

QPR's Mark Warburton: "I think it's a tough place to come. The atmosphere made by the crowd was magnificent for the full 90 minutes and it is a tough venue, without doubt. But having got the good goal and defended to half-time, to give away such a soft goal was a simple mistake. We've got to take care of the football, clear our lines and deal with it.

"That's the frustration, but we're sitting in a heated dressing room frustrated that we're only coming away with a point, so we're making good progress."

We very rarely get anything from a ref nor do want anything but to be treated fairly and we are not getting it the Feds favour the so called bigger teams.