Match thread - Blackpool v Posh | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match thread - Blackpool v Posh

Probably one of the worst Blackpool teams I have ever had the misfortune to watch. The manager in my view is so obviously tactically inept.

Probably one of the worst Blackpool teams I have ever had the misfortune to watch. The manager in my view is so obviously tactically inept.

I have to agree, how we have amassed so many points is a mystery to me. It was painful to watch from start to finish. I can't help but like TM, but he spouts the same old shite every time we lose. Daniels is not a natural either, yet he has ultimate faith in him. That's my last game for this season, can't take any more.

I’ll go to the gillingham game, I can’t bear to lose to Fleetwood though. Whatever happens in the summer I think Terry Mac needs to go he doesn’t give me any hope that he can build a team fit to get out of this division at the right end. Spearings had his day, Gnanduillet turns up every five games or so and Daniels is the worst player I’ve seen in a pool shirt for a long while.

Killed off any slim play-off hopes that's for sure.

Roll on next season - with new coach and new owners....

Since our new beginning the team and manager have been lacking.We should be playing our hearts out and giving fans a winning team.We need to keep the fan base growing not shrinking.