Match Thread Blackpool v MKD | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v MKD

Ref did us a huge favour then by blowing up for the MK free kick just as Jerome played their lad in clean through. Ekpiteta booked for the foul then Keogh booked for putting Ballard on floor in the wall before it was taken.

Gladwin fires over and full time. Phew. Win and a clean sheet. MK could stay out there and still be trying to pass it around until midnight and it'd still stay 1-0 so a fairly comfortable ending after the goal!

Thought the defence looked good today. Ekpiteta looks better every game, Ballard looks v. Good.

MJ played well; didnt think we missed Robson as much as i thought we would.

conditions were horrible. Yates Needs a goal.

Kemp looks lively linking up with CJ who's gone wide left.

Two over-coached teams apart from a couple of lively moments from Hamilton really but four mins and injury time for the three points. Just get the points!

Two overcoached sides or two sides still adapting to what their coaches are trying to get across. Give it time.

Ref did us a huge favour then by blowing up for the MK free kick just as Jerome played their lad in clean through. Ekpiteta booked for the foul then Keogh booked for putting Ballard on floor in the wall before it was taken.

Gladwin fires over and full time. Phew. Win and a clean sheet. MK could stay out there and still be trying to pass it around until midnight and it'd still stay 1-0 so a fairly comfortable ending after the goal!

I thought that but they must of heard the whistle and thought sod it.

Thoroughly enjoyable game, after that win and performance I think we can walk this league.

Two overcoached sides or two sides still adapting to what their coaches are trying to get across. Give it time.

Over coached. MK can do what they want but it just doesn't flow with our lot for me. It looks like it should with the set up but there's no tempo to it. Too many zonal passing and possession instructions in their heads so far.

Over coached. MK can do what they want but it just doesn't flow with our lot for me. It looks like it should with the set up but there's no tempo to it. Too many zonal passing and possession instructions in their heads so far.

Perhaps when they have learnt the basic tune the improvisation will follow. The jury is still out for me but your evidence provides fodder for discussion! Still, theb3 points are vital and should boost confidence.

They were the better side though. Never the less a good win.
Thought we were the better side in a pretty poor game between two sides low on confidence. We were certainly the more threatening; like a poster above said, MK Dons could still be out there passing until midnight and not score.

Only really CJ for his pace and Kemp when he came on showed any individuality to their play really for me.

Matt Scrafton tweeted that he heard Maxwell trying to shout 'CJ wake up' from up the other end of the pitch at one point, nobody really leading the way.

Just happy for the three points and a different Saturday night feeling.

Only really CJ for his pace and Kemp when he came on showed any individuality to their play really for me.

Matt Scrafton tweeted that he heard Maxwell trying to shout 'CJ wake up' from up the other end of the pitch at one point, nobody really leading the way.

Just happy for the three points and a different Saturday night feeling.

Underlines Sexy's point about having a keepers skipper. Yes, a different kind of Saturday night. My stomach being lined with hot pit I shall crack open the mead tonight watching France destroy Wales with the giant egg.