Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 30 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

You wouldn't get me in Twitter or Facebook for all the tomatoes in China.

I have a twitter feed set up for a search around lincoln city and a few other related key words and some of the stuff can be really fascinating. Pretty much my go to news feed. Facebook though, I tend to avoid most unofficial Lincoln City stuff. Not good. Rarely post - just read.

I know some like their stats and bits and pieces on here, so for them, this is a good site. If you scroll past the team sheets, there are various tabs, 'Chalkboard' being the one where you can then select individual areas of play and also break if down further into individual players.

For example, neither side made attacking dribbles on the left hand side (not a surprise for us with Grant out there),

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1486244/Live/England-League-One-2020-2021-Blackpool-Lincoln-City

Not on here but twitter went into meltdown that night, I stood up for the guy and copped it for my trouble.

Obviously it wasn't great to let in seven goals.
But hey, it was the Champions and they do score quite a few against teams a wee bit bigger than us.
And, well, we actually got to play Liverpool, and not Carshalton or North Ferriby United.

Obviously it wasn't great to let in seven goals.
But hey, it was the Champions and they do score quite a few against teams a wee bit bigger than us.
And, well, we actually got to play Liverpool, and not Carshalton or North Ferriby United.
I'm about after the Accrington game where we lead three times and lost