Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 29 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

Was there. A short 10 minute walk as I lived in Brighton at the time. Who knew the horrors that awaited a short walk along the seafront?

The only event of interest was the bin getting thrown on the pitch at full time.
I forget who the summariser was at the game was, but he was less than complimentary by suggesting that Rheady had the match ball up his shirt when he didn't.

Just a note on today's match, really enjoyable. The Dutchman has some sublime skills with head and feet. Edun was ice cold when he came on and shored up an area of concern. Anderson carried on his good start to the season and the young lad Johnson has some twinkle toes!!! Think we were a bit fortunate on second pen and I'm not getting carried away.

Appleton now has as many wins as defeats now, but if you count the scunny game as win his record now reads
Played 37 won 16 drawn 6 lost 15.
To think the knives were out for him after the defeat to Accrington, only one defeat since then to Liverpool.

Couldn’t see the game today Or follow on here unfortunately due to work. Luckily the goals have just been on. Oh dear for their 1st, but oh my oh my was that Montsma juggling the ball before lashing home an 88th minute winner? Is there anything this boy can’t do? Please Clive get a new contract to him now before the big boys realise There’s still two days of the transfer window left. Seriously though what a win that was. This team is just class. Top of the table and 100% . Can’t believe it. Have a great Imps weekend all. 😀😀

Appleton now has as many wins as defeats now, but if you count the scunny game as win his record now reads
Played 37 won 16 drawn 6 lost 15.
To think the knives were out for him after the defeat to Accrington, only one defeat since then to Liverpool.

Knives out? Really? I must have missed it.