Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 28 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

I think that is exactly right - MA spotted a problem with Hamilton and made the move to snuff it out. Sean Roughan is a great prospect, but will sometimes be up against a player who is better than he is for now.
2nd or 3rd time he's done it this season, which is only natural for such a young player. He'll dip in and out of games all season and be better for it.

Montsma (and not just him) is definitely worth well into the millions.
But so is promotion into the Championship and worth millions for every season we stay in it.
(Not getting carried away, honest)
I am not sure the Cookie Monster's defending is good enough yet for a higher division...however I have seen much wilder things than a sale this quickly with a loan back to the club for the rest of the season

Us Imps were equally ecstatic when Murph's team were top of the third tier. This time the board is with us too.

After the first four games of the 1982/83 season we were in third place - 2-1 v Wigan (H), 0-2 v Southend (A), 1-0 v Wrexham (A), 4-0 v Reading (H). Won the next two to go top and stayed there until the beginning of February.

So at the moment we're ahead of where we were then.

Getting a bit carried away now!

MA sounded a bit disappointed we have to play Bristol on Saturday. I guess it’s a case of picking the 11 for that match and then figuring out what that means for the selection on Tuesday. Tough week ahead with a diminished squad.

Post match question.......what was the thinking behind the halftime substitution?

No, it wasn’t asked !

Tactical- Roughan is still learning his trade and we lost to much ground down their right hand side. Tayo really tightened up the 2nd half and was an unsung hero who helped the team put in a cracking 2nd half

I think we had our 3-5 WhiteHawks moment with a Rheady hat-trick in the losing team!!

Was there. A short 10 minute walk as I lived in Brighton at the time. Who knew the horrors that awaited a short walk along the seafront?

The only event of interest was the bin getting thrown on the pitch at full time.