Match Thread Blackpool v Gillingham | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Gillingham

We have decent players, I can only put it down to player management and motivation. No doubt we will hear Grayson blaming the players saying that he warned them of how good Gillingham are and what they're capable of bla bla bla Front foot bla bla asking questions bla bla.. Can't keep making the same mistakes bla bla. He will never get it right, wrong man for the job.

We have decent players, I can only put it down to player management and motivation. No doubt we will hear Grayson blaming the players saying that he warned them of how good Gillingham are and what they're capable of bla bla bla Front foot bla bla asking questions bla bla.. Can't keep making the same mistakes bla bla. He will never get it right, wrong man for the job.

can you give me 6 numbers for tonight's lottery please Nodrog :grinning:

Simon Grayson was left frustrated after watching his go down 3-2 at home to Gillingham.
After an impressive first half, the Seasiders were in control thanks to Armand Gnanduillet's 18th goal of the season.
But, a quick fire double from the visitors in the second half followed by a 93rd minute winner, condemned the Seasiders to another defeat, making it just one win in 12 matches.

"We were impressive in the first half and let it go again," Grayson said.
"Individual mistakes cost us and it gave them a lift to get back in the game. Before you know it, you're 2-1 down and then you're chasing the game, whereas really the game should have been over and done with.
"Individual mistakes for all three goals have cost us tonight and it's been a really difficult evening for us.