Match Thread Blackpool v Accy | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Accy

Yes, I admit it--I was fast a sleep at our 2.00a.m ko. Just watched the i-follow replay this morning. If we play any more games like that we will not make the play offs--it was absolutely woeful. Another two points gone with the wind. The constant Pool back passing was insane. Back to the early season dross. The ref got his penalty decision totally wrong--thank goodness for the Maxwell penalty save. Sunderland beaten by Wigan too--oh my! What an opportunity we missed. MOM is me for staying in bed. :clown:

Last edited:
JONAH 🐳
It's because you couldn't be rsed getting up that we only drew.
Players thought if A1 can't be bothered why should we be?

Sort it for Saturday
-----:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Saturday already been sorted for me Sexy--12.30pm uk k.o. time is 7.30pm in Perth, Oz. Now that's more like it.
Just wondering should I get up to watch the Rochdale game at 2.00am on our Wednesday morning? Better tell Critch pre-match that I'm in the mood and will be up for it, Sask. Now, where are me boots? :grinning:

Last edited:
-----:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Saturday already been sorted for me Sexy--12.30pm uk k.o. time is 7.30pm in Perth, Oz. Now that's more like it.
Just wondering should I get up to watch the Rochdale game at 2.00am on our Wednesday morning? Better tell Critch pre-match that I'm in the mood and will be up for it, Sask. Now, where are me boots? :grinning:
Sunderland for me kicks off at 5:30 am. Might not be having a beer during the match.