Match Thread: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough, Sat 16th March 2019, 3pm | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough, Sat 16th March 2019, 3pm

Pulis talking absolute shite, surprise, surprise.

"Villa had 5 shots on goal and scored 3"

No Tony, we had 18 shots on goal, 5 on target. We were also miles ahead all over the pitch.

Impressive turnaround in performance and results. We now have a genuine chance of 5th or 6th, I think the top 4 is sorted, just comes down to what order.
The return of Grealish plus the enforced changes have been immense - Steer, elmo, Mings, hause , Taylor .

Great win, shows if we had a fit Grealish all season we’d potentially be pushing for the automatics, we have the ability to sweep most teams aside when we are on form.

I hope the international break gives the players time to recover from the past couple of weeks which have been intense and kick on with another few wins in quick succession

Great win, shows if we had a fit Grealish all season we’d potentially be pushing for the automatics, we have the ability to sweep most teams aside when we are on form.

I hope the international break gives the players time to recover from the past couple of weeks which have been intense and kick on with another few wins in quick succession
Shame that Kodja slopped straight off at the end. Seems to have his arse in his hands

Shame that Kodja slopped straight off at the end. Seems to have his arse in his hands

I suspect if he his playing his face he will either leave by his own accord or Smith will help him on his way at the end of the season. I cannot see him having any disruptive influences? I hope those days are over.