Match Thread: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough, Sat 16th March 2019, 3pm | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough, Sat 16th March 2019, 3pm

Don't forget though MD, Chester was playing on the left instead of his more natural right side. Mind you I'd love to see Tuanzebe and Mings as a partnership, as I think Mings would bring Axel on more because he is really vocal and with a vocal keeper like Steer, Axel would have more protection from getting caught out.

To be fair to Chester his injury must have been worse than thought.

Been looking for musical inspiration lately and this fits perfectly. A lean, mean Elvis on his comeback in '68, matching a mean, lean Aston Villa on theirs in 2019.

If I Can Dream.......... of a Grealish winner at Wembley against the Tesco bags or dirty Leeds, either will do. Now that's entertainment boys and girls. VTID.

It has to be the Baggies. Grealish to score the winner.

Still not in control of our own fate, but a great result means we are piling the pressure on the rest. Win on Saturday and other results going our way and we will be in charge of our own destiny for the first time this season.

I feel another 9 - 0 prediction is due for the game on Saturday
:utv::utv::utv::utv::toot::party:

Still not in control of our own fate, but a great result means we are piling the pressure on the rest. Win on Saturday and other results going our way and we will be in charge of our own destiny for the first time this season.

I feel another 9 - 0 prediction is due for the game on Saturday
:utv::utv::utv::utv::toot::party:

Pretty sure if we win every game we go up. I know that the other clubs in an around the top six have to play each other .

Thought we were brilliant on Saturday, we looked on a different planet to Boro.

Can`t remember a team coming to us being snuffed out so easy.

Pretty sure if we win every game we go up. I know that the other clubs in an around the top six have to play each other .
Agreed 57, I'm just being ultra cautious as this league can bite you in the bum. I will be happier once we are ahead of Boro in 5th place, chasing down the Baggies - which could be the case after the weekend.

Agreed 57, I'm just being ultra cautious as this league can bite you in the bum. I will be happier once we are ahead of Boro in 5th place, chasing down the Baggies - which could be the case after the weekend.

Yes After the Blackburn game we should be 5th unless Norwich slip up at Boro.

Dafter things happen in this league

Amazing stuff from the Villa, dreams may just come true. About time we had the rub of the green for a bit.

Once the teams at the bottom finally hit the buffers they seem to up their game, play with a bit more freedom and get some unexpected results. It will be interesting to see if that happens this season and how it will affect us.