Match Thread: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough, Sat 16th March 2019, 3pm | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough, Sat 16th March 2019, 3pm

I'm sure fans will treat Bruce with dignity. We know what he went through in his personal life, particularly his parents, and skin cancer is a dangerous thing to have, which thankfully they seem to have caught in time.
It doesn't alter the fact I think his time here was a waste, for a number of reasons.

Come on Bruce will get a few rounds of sit down Potato or Cabbage head when w go to Sheffield and rightly so he wouldn't expect anything less. It's football banter

I really would like to know what Terry and the defensive coaches are doing at BMH though.:lol:

Obviously getting in some players that can actually play the way they want them too.
For all the battling qualities of Chester, he wasn't coving himself in glory when they made him bring the ball forwards. He's Bruce player a no-nonsense CB, not a footballer.

I think when we get Axel back and the Hause to LB we'll be impenetrable

Steer, mings and hause are superb.
Special mention for glen whelan, well done lads, long way to go, keep throwing everything at that kitchen sink.

B6 Catering, wifi, Pride Rewards, Daniel Johnson, come on there's plenty to be getting on with

True I'd be happy if my 4g worked in the ground, I could do with an escalator to get me to my seat these days as the old legs are getting tired.
Shocking that we have to walk upstairs in this day and age.

Oh just thought of something, what did that banner say that they were holding up in the Witton End before the game. Something about Jack I think?

Right then let's get a bit of debate going, 4 wins loads of goals from all over the pitch and only one from Tammy in the last 7 games.
I think this break has come at the right time for him, Davis might be getting back to fitness at just the right time.
Is Tammy having one of those lean spells before the next storm of goals?
or has he blow out
Personally, I thought he was trying too hard yesterday to score, rather than just laying the ball off.

Isn't it wonderful that our players are playing as a team. It's been such a long time. We have so many threads on individual players going but they are doing great because they are working together. I have to give credit to Smith for that.
Smith is the real deal and he won't be giving up on the run in.
Play like we have for the last 4 games and no one will beat us. Unbeaten to the end of the season and we are back where we belong.