Match Thread: Aston Villa v Bournemouth, Sat 17th August, 3pm | Page 17 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Aston Villa v Bournemouth, Sat 17th August, 3pm

Torn on whether to say don't change the squad given the improvement, or fullbacks and El Ghazi out and others get their chance now????

Out played by the mighty Bournemouth! Smith needs to ditch this hoof ball crap, Taylor and El Ghazi need dropping and I'm not at all impressed with Wesley, team selection needs sorting ASAP.

Torn on whether to say don't change the squad given the improvement, or fullbacks and El Ghazi out and others get their chance now????

Same here!
Don’t want to be negative as so many positives. But Elmo putting the same crosses in from deep every time does my head in, and Taylor gets a nosebleed past the half way line. BUT fairly solid in their defensive duties.

So yeah I don’t know either....

We can't afford to make mistakes like that again. Unfortunately we probably will, so we'll to start banging in a few.

I had a feeling this could go the wrong way, and it has. We need points on the board quickly and Wes needs to score quickly.

And now I have to go back to work...

Wrong team again for me - full backs not good enough and Wesley shouldn’t be anywhere near this standard.