Match Thread - Arsenal | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Arsenal

Having watched it live here, I can offer the following comments;
We gave a really good account of ourselves and can be proud at 2-1.
Arsenal's second goal was down to pure keeping error (why the hell did he palm it away when it was easier to catch it or at least punch it further - he made the same error later on but fortunately it didn't cost us).
I think we held the ball up well and put together some good passing. The only thing lacking was the final ball/crosses which certainly need work on.
I felt we deserved a draw and I thought we would snatch it tbh until Cullen came on. What is up with Cullen? Has he lost confidence of something as he was truly woeful for that 10 minutes. We lost shape and our attack list its teeth it seemed when he came on.
Still, well played lads - a very good effort!

Sexy and Sask have been charged with cursing our defence to give Arsenal the lead. Careless talk costs goals.

Sexy: "0 0 at 33 mins ffs"

Sask "Defence is doing very well. Arsenal have given Howard nothing to do so far 32 min."

33 mins Arsenal score.:clown::clown:

Last edited:
We played well,the players did us proud.Horrible Journey home road works diverted off motorway arrived home 4-45am tired but proud.

Sexy and Sask have been charged with cursing our defence to give Arsenal the lead. Careless talk costs goals.

Sask "Defence is doing very well. Arsenal have given Howard nothing to do so far 32 min."

Within 10 seconds of posting that they scored.

Thought we did well seeing as tilt Daniels & Frenchie were all missing.
Same thoughts as you Prem - 2 motorway closures meant we hit knobbersville at 03:25 - In bed for 4 up by 07:45.....:poop:

Guilty Bear. Won't do it again until Saturday. Tbh, they were looking good until then!