Match Thread AFCW v Blackpool | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread AFCW v Blackpool

How did we not win that? Much the better team. Moore was in dominant form. My MOTM. Miss of the season from Fonz. Tackle of the season from Turton. Most stupid Pool chant. Gary Madine, Goal Machine. With a career ratio of a goal every four games, whatever qualities he has, he ain't no goal machine. A KP, a DJ or a Scot Taylor would love to play alongside him. We need that nippy striker. The Tay lor Moore, how do you like it chant would be brilliant if those singing it were not completely tone deaf. I am very worried. Our best players are not our own, they are on loan. We still have a massive rebuilding job to do.

How did we not win that? Much the better team. Moore was in dominant form. My MOTM. Miss of the season from Fonz. Tackle of the season from Turton. Most stupid Pool chant. Gary Madine, Goal Machine. With a career ratio of a goal every four games, whatever qualities he has, he ain't no goal machine. A KP, a DJ or a Scot Taylor would love to play alongside him. We need that nippy striker. The Tay lor Moore, how do you like it chant would be brilliant if those singing it were not completely tone deaf. I am very worried. Our best players are not our own, they are on loan. We still have a massive rebuilding job t
How did we not win that? Much the better team. Moore was in dominant form. My MOTM. Miss of the season from Fonz. Tackle of the season from Turton. Most stupid Pool chant. Gary Madine, Goal Machine. With a career ratio of a goal every four games, whatever qualities he has, he ain't no goal machine. A KP, a DJ or a Scot Taylor would love to play alongside him. We need that nippy striker. The Tay lor Moore, how do you like it chant would be brilliant if those singing it were not completely tone deaf. I am very worried. Our best players are not our own, they are on loan. We still have a massive rebuilding job to do.

We were too slow and indecisive Bear and thats our problem, sadly we have become accustom to what's expected at this level and this will continue into next season without extra training. Basically the team is not fit enough, mind and body. Fitness/concentration is the big key for opening doors./QUOTE]

Last edited:
I must agree we were not as sharp and committed as we could have been in many 50 50 challenges. Madine looked well short of being fully match fit.

If anyone wants a good laugh read the utterly ridiculous match report on the BBC website. :clown:

I must agree we were not as sharp and committed as we could have been in many 50 50 challenges. Madine looked well short of being fully match fit.

If anyone wants a good laugh read the utterly ridiculous match report on the BBC website. :clown:

Madine is idle lump of lard.

I agree we are too slow moving the ball in particular too many laboured passes. I thought Feeney was excellent was he was last week