Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City | Page 35 | Vital Football

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City

Both games technically at the same ground but I know exactly what you mean, first win against this version of Wimbledon

I gather the new ground is 200 yards away from where the old one was so while they kept on during the commentary about it being the same ground, it seems arguable whether it is or not.

I thought Brennan Johnson looked our most dangerous player, but was playing a bit with fire in the second half when not retreating from a free kick after already being booked - although as others have said, the Wimbledon players seemed to get away with it.
Agree with this. I was sure the ref would get the second yellow out. In fact there were a couple of occasions where Brennan was a lucky boy, including 'discussions' with the ref.

Another great win and puts pressure on the teams below to win their games in hand win against Posh and we are 12 points ahead of them.

Thought we defended well and Palmer did not have a lot to do.

I'm more than happy to share it with you if you think it will help our luck.

In the meantime, I could borrow one of your socks.
I think I will give that one a miss thank you, and my socks will be washed and worn for Peterborough though I have my doubts that will be on. Let's all keep doing what we have been doing the last few years as it seems to be working, which for me means drinking too many Gin and bitter lemons and getting angry at squirrels for nicking beard food.

I think I will give that one a miss thank you, and my socks will be washed and worn for Peterborough though I have my doubts that will be on. Let's all keep doing what we have been doing the last few years as it seems to be working, which for me means drinking too many Gin and bitter lemons and getting angry at squirrels for nicking beard food.

Well, the offer is always there. I'm glad you wash your socks. I try to wash my lucky condom, although sometimes I forget.

What is "beard food"?