Match ratings v WBA | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match ratings v WBA

Re Carvalho. Watch his movement off the ball. Drags defenders all over the shop. Will learn to fill holes presented by JC.
I was very impressed with JC last night, thought he looked real quality. Will take him a bit of time to get used to the physical side if the championship. Gets pushed off the ball too easily at the moment, but think we have a special player on our hands.

id give them all 10 out of 10 for effort and thats all we can ask. I thought Lollipop was far better than some have given him credit for. Laid at least 2 on a plate for others, cple of decent efforts on goal, was involved in most attacking threats , either directly or running off the ball, chased down lost causes from 50 yards away and helped set the tempo. An 8 in my book and the final balls/finishing can make him a 9 or a 10 in the future.

Darikwa plays in the moment mentally and I think is always going to make mistakes. So dynamic and athletic tho, looks fitter than ever and enough pros over the cons with our style of play this year.

Grabban looked off the pace (even had a real air shot) but normally wed be giving players half a dozen games to really get going so pretty much expected.

Hard to have dropped 2 pts for that performance but wow, how far we have come to be gutted that we didn't put one of the favs to bed