Match picks...... | Vital Football

Match picks......

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Anyone else utilise these this morning?
i got online took about ten mins wasnt too bad, could only get 2 seats together though, needed 4 for my family.
Ended up booking 2 seats for CFC and same for Arsenal home games, guaranteed picks for members.

Looking at Arsenal away. I am in group 2 but need to go in with group 3 to get
tickets with our travelling party.

I used my match pick for Leicester home ( Mr S let me use his! ), Man U home for my birthday and Villa away. Also got a Celebration package V Brighton in Oct for my belated 60th birthday nearly one year on. Fingers crossed Boris lets this all happen.

I used my match pick for Leicester home ( Mr S let me use his! ), Man U home for my birthday and Villa away. Also got a Celebration package V Brighton in Oct for my belated 60th birthday nearly one year on. Fingers crossed Boris lets this all happen.
Thats great Sminky well done!
I booked yesterday the birthday box for my sons 7th for the Brighton game too! They are good value packages mostly imo.

To summarise.
The £ 25 away membership gets you into a group based on how many aways
you went to 2 seasons ago.
As usual if you want to go together the lowest group of one person counts.
I am in group 2 but all others in group 3 so have to go into that group.
Its the usual waiting game until your group comes up and the fight on internet
to get in first.

One pick of any away game is allowed per member regardless of group.
Strangely it had to be selected between 9 am on Monday and 5 pm on Wednesday last week. It that slot was missed, that's it. If game is moved ( as very likely ) the pick remains for that game whenever it is played. There is no changing games allowed.
This pick guarantees a ticket for that game.

Hopefully, the maximum of away supporters permitted for each game is not
exceeded by picks made by away fans.

Each game goes up for sale on a specified day as usual and after the pick, away members will get a chance when their group is reached.

We want to go to Arsenal so need to wait for group 3 and hope there is some left by that day.

Thanks DG . That explains it . I would go into group 4 as I went to Rotherham and Wigan away ( the famous Yellow Wall ) in 2018/19 , but as I’m now not an away member I am in group 6 . Is it worth £50 for two of us to jump up 2 groups I ask myself

YB. I am not sure. Probably not.
I would estimate that there will not be huge interest in away games due to
Covid and we still do not know away fans numbers or if there will be some grounds without any allowed in ?
Maybe you could get tickets for less popular aways.
I will find out how popular tickets will be when applying for Arsenal away.

I went to London last week for a few days and we could walk into pubs and order at the bar. It seems a lot easier there.

I booked my brentford picks a on Thursday so 3 days after they were released and spoke to my contact at the club who informed me at that point the uptake on away picks was v slow, lots of availability. So far im going to liverpool home cfc home brighton home, gunners at home and bees away to start with!