MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Tottenham | Page 8 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Tottenham

This isn’t much different to last week when spurs played marine if I’m honest only difference is it was expected of them being 8 leagues lower down the pyramid
WE could make the pigs look good tha said earlier now we're on a par with Marine,tha wants to leave then Happy pills alone Wyatt.Well deserved win for Spurs but my god we helped then with all 3 goals. UTMPB

The far superior Spurs squad and our sloppiness did a job on us rather than Jose's expertise.UTMPB
yes, shoot ourselves in the foot so often we're only left with stumps which shows when they try to control the ball.

A decent 5 min spell brings a goal, chance to build a bit of pressure and then-Norwood again.

Positive- Fleck looked a bit better- but that's clutching at straws- which, incidentally , is what our defence is now made of.

Our approach was an absolute gift to Mourinho. Totally naive from CW.

The performance had a feel of 'contractual obligation'.

when ya give the ball away as easy as that with out them working for it to top class players then its fuckin game over,we were totally un proffessional from management down ,from start to finish

Don’t think rammers escapes today t least 3 times he’s come for the ball without calling for it and defenders have either half cleared or put out for a corner
SPEAK UP MAN AND COMMAND YOUR AREA FFS

and that’s without all the flapping that was going off bloke just can’t deal with high balls

Don’t think rammers escapes today t least 3 times he’s come for the ball without calling for it and defenders have either half cleared or put out for a corner
SPEAK UP MAN AND COMMAND YOUR AREA FFS

and that’s without all the flapping that was going off bloke just can’t deal with high balls
Glad you mentioned it Bully because I don't want to be seen to be leading a witch hunt as I have mentioned him before but he has SERIOUS technical deficiencies.

I know it's hard playing behind that team but any keeper is there for a reason- to make saves when defenders let a team through- that's the big partof the job.

8 goals from outside the box this season to date- tells you a lot about positioning, athleticism and angles.

If you want an example of his poor coordination look at the one that ballooned up in the first half and him & Kane were on the line.He flapped with one hand, it bounced onto Kane's head and, fortunately, came to nothing. Any comepetent keeper would have stood their ground and caught it 2 handed or, at worst, got a clean,clearing punch on it. He did neither which, for me, is another example of his poor athleticism and poor hand/eye coordination.

Midfield, Midfield, Midfield. Get that right and we are champions next season. We need at least 2 new midfielders.

All Wilder needed to do to keep us competitive was freshen up and improve the midfield in the summer.

An unbelievable fuck up.

Hopefully he's learned from it.

More than anything, hopefully he wants to move on from Norwood.

Glad you mentioned it Bully because I don't want to be seen to be leading a witch hunt as I have mentioned him before but he has SERIOUS technical deficiencies.

I know it's hard playing behind that team but any keeper is there for a reason- to make saves when defenders let a team through- that's the big partof the job.

8 goals from outside the box this season to date- tells you a lot about positioning, athleticism and angles.

If you want an example of his poor coordination look at the one that ballooned up in the first half and him & Kane were on the line.He flapped with one hand, it bounced onto Kane's head and, fortunately, came to nothing. Any comepetent keeper would have stood their ground and caught it 2 handed or, at worst, got a clean,clearing punch on it. He did neither which, for me, is another example of his poor athleticism and poor hand/eye coordination.
i disagree ,the shite team in front of him are to blame completely for his nervousness and the amount he has to do. any keeper in our goal would lose all confidence and shred is self believe. couldnt stop any of the goals today none at all his fault none.

All Wilder needed to do to keep us competitive was freshen up and improve the midfield in the summer.

An unbelievable fuck up.

Hopefully he's learned from it.

More than anything, hopefully he wants to move on from Norwood.
hes gonna keep em pal cause he,ll think it,ll be different in the championship. thats his short sightedness

i disagree ,the shite team in front of him are to blame completely for his nervousness and the amount he has to do. any keeper in our goal would lose all confidence and shred is self believe. couldnt stop any of the goals today none at all his fault none.
Twirls, forget the team in front of him for a minute and look closer at his way of working.I always talk about his basic techniques as you know and they are poor REGARDLESS of the team in front of him.

Not catching cleanly, not getting int the correct positions, not getting enough spring into his dives, not getting across goal fast enough have NOTHING to do with the team from Egan at the back to Burke up front.

Twirls, forget the team in front of him for a minute and look closer at his way of working.I always talk about his basic techniques as you know and they are poor REGARDLESS of the team in front of him.

Not catching cleanly, not getting int the correct positions, not getting enough spring into his dives, not getting across goal fast enough have NOTHING to do with the team from Egan at the back to Burke up front.
but that all stems from self confidence and that stems from being constantly under pressure and that comes from the crap in front of him,its the butter fly effect. hes played for england at every level apart from first team which he will do ,he has to have something about him. he as been in no way to blame for defeats in the last 8-10 games think the chelsea game was the last time he was to blame. if we dont give the ball away in midfield to day and we actually jump for the ball at a corner ,it woulld be another clean sheet. he did nothing wrong today to cost us a goal. the goals would have gone in with any keeper in the world in the net . just my opinion ,up the blades

but that all stems from self confidence and that stems from being constantly under pressure and that comes from the crap in front of him,its the butter fly effect. hes played for england at every level apart from first team which he will do ,he has to have something about him. he as been in no way to blame for defeats in the last 8-10 games think the chelsea game was the last time he was to blame. if we dont give the ball away in midfield to day and we actually jump for the ball at a corner ,it woulld be another clean sheet. he did nothing wrong today to cost us a goal. the goals would have gone in with any keeper in the world in the net . just my opinion ,up the blades
Yes, his confidence will have been knocked Twirls but they are technical faults I am pointing out not mistakes as such like Hendo's v L/pool.

In the same way that Hendo has a technical issue on his near post Ramsdale has his and they are not helping him or us.

I know he's played for England at all levels ( hadn't George Long?) but, as I've said before, that reflects more on the lack of good English keepers than him being near the top of the pile- a pile that's not full of great keepers pushing those at the top.

I would love him to succeed, it's not personal, it's not me hating him, it's issues with his ability, his poor technique that are there regardless of who he is playing for.Obviously with us playing so badly they are getting exposed more but it's not as though they will disappear should he be playing with the best defence in the world. They would just be less apparent but they would still be there.

On the bright side he's young enough to develop and , if he does, it's better for us and for him.

The acid test wold be to see what we could get for him now if put on the market - and I doubt we'd cover our outlay ATM.