MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Tottenham | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Tottenham

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after the long awaited first win of the PL season for us, we face a much sterner test in the shape of Tottenham. And we face that test with up to 7 players missing...

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Haa anyone recovered?

Are the 11 starters from Tuesday available?

I say it'd be just a well to go with the same line-up. The missing players have contributed to a 1 or 2 point haul up to Tuesday, so perhaps replacements would hot pressed to do any worse. Anyway this is 3rd consecutive win of a run that will 6 consecutive wins. Blind optimism will get me nowhere....

UTB

Stick with the same team or bring Baldock back with Bogle RCM. I think a draw is the best we can hope for but we have to keep adding points. No news on reinforcements but I would like to see Brewster get more game time.

The last two results, will have given the team confidence
Build on that
Positive attitude, up and at em
You never know
COYRAWW

No chance!
3-0 to Spurs or worse.
I’ll run round Norfolk Park naked if we get anything from this game.

No chance!
3-0 to Spurs or worse.
I’ll run round Norfolk Park naked if we get anything from this game.
You've only said that because you know you're safe as we are in lockdown!
Video evidence when required please.

Our 3 goals against them last July were typical Enda/George style goals - Spurs looked lethargic. They've definitely upped their game this season - and will remember that game - so we need to be on it from the start.

Would love to see an attacking team from us - Burke/Brewster starting.

1-1 draw - not enough for us in terms of the season , but would still be a decent mark of improvement.

dont want to be negative after a good couple o weeks, but these may have to much going forward to settle the game. 3-1 spurs

sky interview at the lane ,4 hours on spurs , 30 seconds on united,thought it wa all about none bias and equil rights . i hope we fucking hammer them na. not that i didnt before,but every fucking bit about spurs, boo hoo hoo poor old spurs. hahahahhahaahahaha come on blades do a number on em

I’ll put it on at 1 59 as all the build up will be about the match after we’ll be lucky if they give us team news before