Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Tottenham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Tottenham

Very pleasing.

Berge looked assured and quality every time he had the ball. He's a step ahead of the rest. And he's started asserting himself physically too. Without doubt the biggest positive of the game.

Massive shift from McBurnie. He was due that goal and deserved it too. But he seriously needs to tidy his game up technically because it's far too inconsistent. Sometimes it's amateurish.

Osborn was faultless. No surprise. Tidy, energetic, reliable. Really pleased for him on his first PL start.

And Moose! At last. Hopefully that goal gets him going again.

Apart from switching off their goal yes
Yes he did switch off for their goal but he's shown in the last 2 games theer's a very good player in theer Bully hasn't he. McBurnie worked his nuts off again,i don't think he's ever goin to look a classy player but he's a chuffin nuisance and a workhorse and he took his goal well,i saiid to Mr MORGS at Cliffe just after we signed him that i thought he was a nuisance type player who can also finish.I thought Osborn did well as did Egan,Robbo&Bash.I honestly thought we'd get beat when i saw the side but full credit to our boys.UTMPB

Yes he did switch off for their goal but he's shown in the last 2 games theer's a very good player in theer Bully hasn't he. McBurnie worked his nuts off again,i don't think he's ever goin to look a classy player but he's a chuffin nuisance and a workhorse and he took his goal well,i saiid to Mr MORGS at Cliffe just after we signed him that i thought he was a nuisance type player who can also finish.I thought Osborn did well as did Egan,Robbo&Bash.I honestly thought we'd get beat when i saw the side but full credit to our boys.UTMPB
I said from the off we wouldn’t see the best of him till next season this recent improvement bodes well for that took his goal really well and an excellent assist to boot just a shame about the lack of concentration but we’re definitely getting there

Lovely to see 2 almost identical goals (one from the left and one from the right), cut back from the goal line on the floor. Yes, the Spurs defending was pretty dire, but I do like to see us use that tactic. Apart from that, it was just a great shift from the lads. Spurs at full strength and us with 3 key players missing. I’ll enjoy my Guinness tonight - and might even treat myself to a single grain whisky or three.

Lovely to see 2 almost identical goals (one from the left and one from the right), cut back from the goal line on the floor. Yes, the Spurs defending was pretty dire, but I do like to see us use that tactic. Apart from that, it was just a great shift from the lads. Spurs at full strength and us with 3 key players missing. I’ll enjoy my Guinness tonight - and might even treat myself to a single grain whisky or three.
Mourinho his normal graceless self on Sky Sports. After whingeng about the decision re VAR he was asked about the performance. " What can you do when Henderson is pumping the ball 75 yards in the air, you can't press" He implied we were parking the bus too

Did he not notice all 3 goals were scored with intricate passes THROUGH their defence?

He did give some griudging praise for our back 5 defending and effort but, a la Mourinho, managed to make it sound a sin,a sort of anti football tactic.............................................from the original bus driver!!!

It's night's like this, and reactions like that, that make me love putting it up 'em.

107102996_3358614350840182_4563124738249230052_n.jpg Posted this t'other day,St CHRISTOPHER just may know abit abart this game of football we love. UTMPB

I did a Boris type slogan when I said a Win,Win, Win 😂😂😂

Superb by all the lads today. That's not only our best performance since the restart, but probably the best 90 minute performance since the Burnley home game. More of the same on Sunday please.

I always bang on about Baldock.. That guy is a genius.. involved in many of our goals. Yes Mc and Berge were good but Baldock is a serious key player for us.

Very true... another player that's stepped up 50% as we have progressed. We must give the rest of the British footballing world such hope.

I'd argue our most important player.. on form he just causes every team in the PL problems
I think George&Enda haven't been at it since we returned but in the last 2 games they're gettin back to the form we now expect of em both.Jose wasn't happy on his way home. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:106477188_3539655876048618_1558151936350481530_n.jpg UTMPB