MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Southampton | Page 8 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Southampton

You could have Ageuro and Salah up front but it would make no difference with this midfield. Please can we sign players with pace and can control a ball without wanting to get rid all the time.

You could have Ageuro and Salah up front but it would make no difference with this midfield. Please can we sign players with pace and can control a ball without wanting to get rid all the time.

He hasn't signed one player with this type of ability - we don't need them apparently

I always say there is no need to swear, when texting, because you have time to think, before you type
But, this is shite!!!!!!!!

Nowt to do with Chris this defeat.

We've got the worst injury crisis this side of Christendom, the Prince is a pauper/miser, the BDTBL chrowd is worth 20 points, there's a refs conspiracy against us.

He's doing a cracking job is our Chris, well within his rights to be making threats to the Prince through the press.

Nowt to do with Chris this defeat.

We've got the worst injury crisis this side of Christendom, the Prince is a pauper/miser, the BDTBL chrowd is worth 20 points, there's a refs conspiracy against us.

He's doing a cracking job is our Chris, well within his rights to be making threats to the Prince through the press.
hahahahaa i see your sarcasm pal, hes getting away wi murder this season, but i still want him next season cause his tactics will work in that poor league ,he,ll go back to playing with a duffy type player ,he,ll have to buy one though first

Bloody hell Rod - that was awful - switched off at the 4th wicket as just couldn't bear it. We've moved from being the best team in the world to the worst in 3 weeks?!
I know lass,why is it that the teams we love/like are shite at present? Oh well at least the S6 Knobheads are worse.UTMPB

hahahahaa i see your sarcasm pal, hes getting away wi murder this season, but i still want him next season cause his tactics will work in that poor league ,he,ll go back to playing with a duffy type player ,he,ll have to buy one though first

I think he's gone Twirls.

We're kidding ourselves thinking he can turn this around.