Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v QPR | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v QPR

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So back to BDBL this afternoon with the visit of QPR. A very intriguing match, with the visitors seemingly on the edge of an unlikely push for the play offs. I believe they're on a 5 game unbeaten run, with a draw v Villa and victory over Leeds in that time......

But anyway...

Any team news? :)

Revert back to the side that started v Wigan?

Or are there starting places for Madine and Dowell?

Really looking forward to see how Madine slots into the system today. While I'm shocked it was him we've brought in, the difference he brings to the forward line is a positive you would imagine. Would love to see him and Billy score today in our 2-0 victory ;)

UTB

Todays Ref is Andy Woolmer.

He was the Ref for the boringist game of the season at Ipswich 1-1.

I'm gunna start booooing him now :tongue:

Todays Ref is Andy Woolmer.

He was the Ref for the boringist game of the season at Ipswich 1-1.

I'm gunna start booooing him now :tongue:
Thaz got to save some BOOIN for when twatbeasts name's read out by Sinclair and when he meks an appearnce shurley Agnes. UTCB

Thaz got to save some BOOIN for when twatbeasts name's read out by Sinclair and when he meks an appearnce shurley Agnes. UTCB
i dont like madine and dont think i ever will but ive never in 55 years following the blades booed one of our players and wont be starting now vital game today lets get behind the team from the off coyraww !!!

i dont like madine and dont think i ever will but ive never in 55 years following the blades booed one of our players and wont be starting now vital game today lets get behind the team from the off coyraww !!!
I dunt even boo oppo players mate,i mean look how many times they seem to have to have last laugh,look at the grunters wi our Leon at swillsbro and he just ran away laffin at the gits after scorin TWICE.I've never booed a BLADES player and also i've never booed a returnin BLADES player,especially them that have served us well.Gunna get ready for BDBL nar,have a gr8 weekend BLADES wherever ya are. UTCB

I dunt even boo oppo players mate,i mean look how many times they seem to have to have last laugh,look at the grunters wi our Leon at swillsbro and he just ran away laffin at the gits after scorin TWICE.I've never booed a BLADES player and also i've never booed a returnin BLADES player,especially them that have served us well.Gunna get ready for BDBL nar,have a gr8 weekend BLADES wherever ya are. UTCB
ok enjoy thi beer int railway rod were aving a change today and frequenting london road

Scruffy 1-0 win. We need a few more of them this season. Tried to walk the ball intro the net on too many occasions. The real winners were the defence. Stevens and JOC had very good games. QPR got what they deserved for a team of spoilers, nothing.