MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h | Page 10 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h

im not ignoring it ,but are you ignoring it what im saying about him being over worked, and im not really bothered what others on here are saying about rammers, the same as others on here arnt bothered what i say about how poor the team in front of him are. rammers will come good in my opinion. a mean just look at the super star henderson hes gone from being the greatest keeper on earth to letting goals in through his legs,and hes playing behind the best team in britain.
I am listening Twirls, that's why I'm pointing out his mistakes that have NOTHING to do with his workload- eg 8 dropped uncontested catches, diving over/not stopping the goal on Saturday etc.

What you're missing is that it's a keepers job to deal with it WHEN all else has failed, for WHATEVER reason. It's their job, they are there to make saves and the really good ones make more 'unexpected' ,i.e excellent saves than the rest.

He's made 65 saves and let in 32 49% let in
Johnstone WBA 74 43 58%
Darlow N/c made 67 32 47%
Meslier Leeds 67 34 51%
Areola Fulham 65 27 41%
Pope B'ley 57 22 38%
Lloris Spurs 57 17 30%
Guita Palace 49 33 67%

BTW in that list Pope and Meslier have 6 clean sheets each- a distant dream for R/dale although he let one slip through his hands ( literally) on Saturday

So he's doing better than Johnstone, Meslier and Guita but much worse than Areola and Pope- Pope being an England keeper ( as you seem to value being in the Enlgand squads as a keeper as some sort of benediction)
Ramsdale, as is recognised increasingly by so many does not make all the routine saves you could expect and only the very occasional 'wonder' save.

Even the stats back up my argument now. In effect he's making less saves than some but letting more in than many of them in danger of relegation.He's not the worst, I've never said that, but he's a long , long way from being good enough ATM.The figures show that there are worse keepers in the league but, as a SU fan, they are irrelevant as it's our players I'm interested in

It could be worse though- we could have Guita in goal:cool:

Last edited:
I've just seen that after last nights cup tie at Goodison Big Dunc has said that our tie in the last round with Rovrum was a hard game but tonight's was easier.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who da thunk the toytown(my home toytown) Millers would be harder to beat than the Fake massives,although that said the Millers did slam the fakers at the New York stadium earlier in the season.Dom Calvert Lewin also said summat along the lines of the pig fans said they didn't know who i was after i scored 2 the last time we played them so i thought i'd remind em.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Top lad Dom.I know it's off topic but i don't care i think it's funny.UTMPB

I've just seen that after last nights cup tie at Goodison Big Dunc has said that our tie in the last round with Rovrum was a hard game but tonight's was easier.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who da thunk the toytown(my home toytown) Millers would be harder to beat than the Fake massives,although that said the Millers did slam the fakers at the New York stadium earlier in the season.Dom Calvert Lewin also said summat along the lines of the pig fans said they didn't know who i was after i scored 2 the last time we played them so i thought i'd remind em.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Top lad Dom.I know it's off topic but i don't care i think it's funny.UTMPB
Paddy getting in on the act never one to miss an opportunity for a joke

Routine win for the toffees against the minnows. I enjoyed watching a real top class playmaker in Hameth going up against Bazza.

A Blades link to that match was Jose Baxter losing his record as the youngest player to play for Everton's first team. That's now 16 year old Thierry Small's record, can't think who he's been named after ?

Jose's playing in the American second tier now so hopefully he's on the way to sorting his life out.

Routine win for the toffees against the minnows. I enjoyed watching a real top class playmaker in Hameth going up against Bazza.

A Blades link to that match was Jose Baxter losing his record as the youngest player to play for Everton's first team. That's now 16 year old Thierry Small's record, can't think who he's been named after ?

Jose's playing in the American second tier now so hopefully he's on the way to sorting his life out.
Jose is another one who had the ability to have done a lot more with his career than he has but whenever i used to speak to him at Shirecliffe he was/seemed a top lad,always willing to stop and have a chat.I wish him well in the future.UTMPB

Jose is another one who had the ability to have done a lot more with his career than he has but whenever i used to speak to him at Shirecliffe he was/seemed a top lad,always willing to stop and have a chat.I wish him well in the future.UTMPB

Jose was called the new Wayne Rooney at Everton when he broke through and we got the odd glipses of how good he can be, particularly in the cup run.

He just made poor choices in life and didn't ditch some 'friends' he really should have.