MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h

Wasted so many good chances.
Appalling substitutions.
Absolutely pathetic time wasting at the corner.

take the win but totally wasted opportunity to rack up a stack of confidence boosting goals and performances.

MOM Billy by miles.

Can't comment on last 20 mins as switched off in disgust at the truly awful goal we conceded - which proves its not just Norwood who struggles in midfield when given a pass coming out of defence.

However, a win's a win.

We made hard work of that, but it's cup football, all about the win. Wilder's bete noire Bristol City next.

A clean sheet for Ramsdale and a goal for Brewster would have been a big bonus. You've got to pinch yourself after watching that they cost 40 million quid.

I thought Billy and Ampadu were fantastic, but Fleck was my MOTM.

Awful Brewster. Awful Ramsdale. Switch them next match?

But through to next round, I'm so excited, when is the draw? Spam through too, hope we don't get them.....

I have to admit, that was the first time I’ve watched a full game this season.
A win’s a win, but I didn’t see anything that made me think we could beat any PL side.

Final question to Rod: what happened to all those “muck or nettles” games we used to have in the cup when lower league sides came to town? Not a bad tackle all game!
Plymouth tried to play football. Perhaps a bit too much at times for their own good, but good on ‘em. Nice to see.

Wasted so many good chances.
Appalling substitutions.
Absolutely pathetic time wasting at the corner.

take the win but totally wasted opportunity to rack up a stack of confidence boosting goals and performances.

MOM Billy by miles.
I thought you would've been pleased when Norwood went off Sean and also Twirls was screaming for Burke to come on did you not agree with him? I'm asking you not having a dig at you by the way.Into round 5 we go and that'll do for me,as the old saying goes dunt matter how you play as long as you get through.UTMPB