Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Norwich City | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Norwich City

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
My first post here, as it's suggested BM may be on it's last legs. If posters prefer I don't bring this thread to vital please say :)

So back in league action this afternoon, as we 'welcome' ;) Norwich City to BDBL. Seemingly a match that from a supporter's point of view, has become a real grudge affair after last season's shenanigans. I'm sure Jordan Rhodes will receive a warm welcome too.....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Mcgoldrick recovered from his dead leg?

Billy definitely starting?

Norwood retaining his place after an excellent debut?

Duffy fit again after illness?

Woodburn likely only to appear from the bench?

Draws don't usually happen between Norwich and ourselves so it makes it harder to call, but such stats mean nothing. Will be a tough game, but with the changes made, I feel confident we'll win today. Think they'll score though, so it's a 2-1 Blades victory for me.

UTB

My first post here, as it's suggested BM may be on it's last legs. If posters prefer I don't bring this thread to vital please say :)

So back in league action this afternoon, as we 'welcome' ;) Norwich City to BDBL. Seemingly a match that from a supporter's point of view, has become a real grudge affair after last season's shenanigans. I'm sure Jordan Rhodes will receive a warm welcome too.....

Anyway...

Any team news? :)

Mcgoldrick recovered from his dead leg?

Billy definitely starting?

Norwood retaining his place after an excellent debut?

Duffy fit again after illness?

Woodburn likely only to appear from the bench?

Draws don't usually happen between Norwich and ourselves so it makes it harder to call, but such stats mean nothing. Will be a tough game, but with the changes made, I feel confident we'll win today. Think they'll score though, so it's a 2-1 Blades victory for me.

UTB
I for one like your match day posts mate.Did ya know we have a prediction league goin on here nar? I think BILLY will start and i hope LEON plays alongside the skipper.i've gone for a 2-1 win also in the prediction league.UTCB

CW should switch to 4 3 1 2, our back 3 have looked shaky and this formation seems to suit our current squad better. 2-1 Blades

Keep doing these threads.

Bang average game to look forward to today. Yet it's somehow category A...

We need to get our home season started. We have to be winning games like this if we have any aspirations at all.

I fancy a 1-1. It's a big ask for us to beat someone as average as Norwich at home.

More threads the better on here pal it's early days still and we need as much traffic as possible if it is to grow
As for the game I can't see why it's a cat A bang average opposition but will be tough to break down I'm hoping for some revenge for last season with a 2-1 win

I'd guess that the team will be the same one that started at QPR, but with Norwood in for Duffy, who won't be risked even if he has somewhat recovered from his illness. However, CW said that there were a couple more players who were ill that played on Tuesday when they shouldn't have, so there might be some unexpected changes required as well.

Hopefully this inaugural post turns out to be a lucky one. UTB.

I haven't backed any result for our match in my accumulator. Only time I put money on our match is a cup semi or play off final. And then I put it on the opposition in the hope I lose my money