MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool

To be honest Rod, you could have said that in the Liverpool games against Burnley abd Brighton. They had just as many chances and possession
I don't know Gray i didn't watch them 2 games but obviously i hope i'm wrong in what i said mi owd pal.UTMPB

Oli McB's a big help when we're defending set pieces and yes i know he's a striker before i get shouted at by some.Didsy if only you could keep onside,we'd be in front.UTMPB

McPub is a joke striker. Runs around a bit, not very quickly. Can't think of anything else worth saying about him.

The Burke situation baffles me. Runs his arse off every game and causes teams problems... then he finally gets off the mark and scores a couple of goals and we hardly see him again

At the risk of being slagged off Wilder is a complete bell end playing pedestrians up front when he has an express train. Burke could even be picked at LCM.

Shit team selection with absolutely no goal threat whatsoever.
Wilder is worse than Colin in his pathetic surrender line ups. Bored to death with him and his utter negative crap.

On the plus side...from a distance if you screw up your eyes when the player is running towards you so you can’t see the white back and shoulders, that kit looks mint.... classic 1960’s Blades 🙄