MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Oh what joy, The Blades are playing a league game again. Against Liverpool.

So start Brewster

Simple

In fact in the hope of the explayer syndrome striking, let Brewster start, finish, hold the team talk, and score at last. 4 to 3 Blades win

UTB

I have no interest left in thinking about and discussing team selection matters because it is just so far gone and so fucked up it's ridiculous.

There's barely a recognisable team left anymore.

There's absolutely no point starting 2 forwards, but no doubt Wilder definitely will. He's not yet shown any real signs of planning or anticipation this season. It just means they'll run things even more in midfield. If it happens against teams like Fulham then of course it's likely to happen against these.

A patched up defence, easily the worst midfield in the division and the majority of our better players injured. It’s a nailed on big defeat. So the way this season is going 1-0 Blades 😂

Oh what joy, The Blades are playing a league game again. Against Liverpool.

So start Brewster

Simple

In fact in the hope of the explayer syndrome striking, let Brewster start, finish, hold the team talk, and score at last. 4 to 3 Blades win

UTB
I’m holding out for a big lottery win there’s more chance

There's absolutely no point starting 2 forwards, but no doubt Wilder definitely will. He's not yet shown any real signs of planning or anticipation this season. It just means they'll run things even more in midfield. If it happens against teams like Fulham then of course it's likely to happen against these.

What's the point in planning.

It's all about making sure you never get beat by more than 3, so you can retain your status as a pwopa pwopa manager.

Team today

Square peg
Bash, Square peg, Square peg,
Square peg, Square peg, Square peg, Square peg, Square peg,
Square peg, McBurnie.

We'll be lucky to get nil.

If we defend then some on here will be up in arms and we we attack and concede
then guess what......

Chips. Have you never heard of gallows humour?

We are om course for the worst season IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY points wise. Why would most people NOT take the pi55. They can't go to the game so all they've got left is YET ANOTHER DAY of stay at f u c king home to go with the last 365.

We don't have close to 11 players realistically anywhere near prem minimum standard, no defence whatsoever, as stated above the weakest midfield in the division and Billy and Didzy aside a collection of men who run around a bit between the edge of our penalty area and just inside the opposition half now and again until they're dragged off to let an identical man do the same for a bit.

In conclusion and just to hopefully prevent you taking more years off your life stressing and whittling I'll go 5 2 Blades. :party:

Chips. Have you never heard of gallows humour?

We are om course for the worst season IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY points wise. Why would most people NOT take the pi55. They can't go to the game so all they've got left is YET ANOTHER DAY of stay at f u c king home to go with the last 365.

We don't have close to 11 players realistically anywhere near prem minimum standard, no defence whatsoever, as stated above the weakest midfield in the division and Billy and Didzy aside a collection of men who run around a bit between the edge of our penalty area and just inside the opposition half now and again until they're dragged off to let an identical man do the same for a bit.

In conclusion and just to hopefully prevent you taking more years off your life stressing and whittling I'll go 5 2 Blades. :party:
Yes but if you think some on here are using it then I don't agree.

Yes but if you think some on here are using it then I don't agree.
Said the same - black humour, all we have left -on another thread Chips.

I think many of us are now seeing this season like we are experiencoing Covid-one dy it will be all over and we can get on with life agin.

Problem is it will still be on SUFC and CW's record. It might have an * by it as the full covid season but , in the further future,no one will remember that and we'll just be the 2nd biggest failures ever.

Never mind though, at least our leader stuck to his principles. He'll be able to live with himself bacause of that.

We'll most likely look at it as the beginning of his end.

Don't mind losing - but do mind another performance like last week.....just something better, anything please.

I wish they would work on not being allowed to pass back to Ramsdale.......its such a copout.....and its become a very bad habit. This has destroyed my confidence in Wilder more than anything else.

Team today

Square peg
Square peg, McBurnie.

Team today

Square peg
Square peg, McBurnie.

All about opinions but in our current formation I think McBurnie is one of the biggest square pegs. I know everyone thinks he is going to get 20 plus next season but he can’t finish. We need and deserve better.

Don't mind losing - but do mind another performance like last week.....just something better, anything please.

I wish they would work on not being allowed to pass back to Ramsdale.......its such a copout.....and its become a very bad habit. This has destroyed my confidence in Wilder more than anything else.
Signing him in the 1st place is up there for me.

Said the same - black humour, all we have left -on another thread Chips.

I think many of us are now seeing this season like we are experiencoing Covid-one dy it will be all over and we can get on with life agin.

Problem is it will still be on SUFC and CW's record. It might have an * by it as the full covid season but , in the further future,no one will remember that and we'll just be the 2nd biggest failures ever.

Never mind though, at least our leader stuck to his principles. He'll be able to live with himself bacause of that.

We'll most likely look at it as the beginning of his end.
You mean CW when I always think of the leader as the owner(s). We are also the last team to lose a cup finlal to a non-league team....people will forget this season if we get back on track next time.

You mean CW when I always think of the leader as the owner(s). We are also the last team to lose a cup finlal to a non-league team....people will forget this season if we get back on track next time.
I think we may be trying to forget next season too unless there's a radical change in attitude Chips.

The manager is the leader, the owner's are mere custodians of the club.