MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Fulham | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Fulham

Thankfully you're not picking the team. Egan at RCD?
Didzy LCM?
Bash CB?

About as good as me picking an ice hockey outfit.

Go for it, I know fuk all about hockey.

Did not think too much about placements but yeah switch Bash and Egan.

Mcgoldrick as an attacking midfield option to try and release Brewster, whats wrong with that, he is our most comfortable player on the ball and has more creativity than anyone else we have. He has a great work ethic and will work back, let McBurnie drift with Brewster down the middle.

We need an attacking mid with a bit of creativity, we are not getting one, we are dining at the Ritz with a fucking Mcdonalds budget.

Mcgoldrick as an attacking midfield option to try and release Brewster, whats wrong with that, he is our most comfortable player on the ball and has more creativity than anyone else we have. He has a great work ethic and will work back, let McBurnie drift with Brewster down the middle.

We need an attacking mid with a bit of creativity, we are not getting one, we are dining at the Ritz with a fucking Mcdonalds budget.

Fair points mate.
Regarding hockey I'd pick a mix of blondes and brunettes all wearing very short skirts,tight vests and no underwear.

I think Brewster might be more able to "roam" around a bit

Certainly to more effect than McBurnie who basically needs to stay in the six yard box and never move from it

I think Brewster might be more able to "roam" around a bit

Certainly to more effect than McBurnie who basically needs to stay in the six yard box and never move from it

If only he would, not seen much if anything of Brewster but seems to be rated, lets hope he comes good straight away, but if not people need to remember it took most strikers at least a season to settle into the PL. Thierry Henry took a season so lets give the guy some time.

Three points will lift our season, and with a tough run coming, we don't want to be 7 or 8 games in and not a point on the board. Yes, I've decided. 3pts please..!

I’m back to full pre wilder pessimistic blade mode I think it will be awful to watch as neither side dare lose so draws as likely as owt, hope I’m wrong obviously what I will say is if we can’t score against these then we won’t score against anyone and I doubt we will get out of the bottom 3 so hoping for goals from us

According to a leak on S2 Sharp and Macburnie are starting and Brewster is on the bench.

I hope it’s bollocks cos If thats true Wilder wants bricking.

According to a leak on S2 Sharp and Macburnie are starting and Brewster is on the bench.

I hope it’s bollocks cos If thats true Wilder wants bricking.
If only you'd been around when we got relegated to div 3 we'd not have been there 6 years,

Still CW might pop on here soon and change his selection now he's seen that.

Well it’s McGoldrick not Sharp but Brewster and Ampadu on the bench is not good. Stevens at LCB marking Mitrovic on the far post? Really?

Now the team news is out i can tell you what i was told earlier,FLECKY could be out for months,he's hurt 2 bones in his back and can hardly walk.FLECKY reckons a couple of months minimum accordin to my info.UTMPB

Now the team news is out i can tell you what i was told earlier,FLECKY could be out for months,he's hurt 2 bones in his back and can hardly walk.FLECKY reckons a couple of months minimum accordin to my info.UTMPB

Letting Freeman go and getting no-one in gets even worse. Just need Lundstram to get a stupid red and our midfield will ne non existant.