MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Chelsea | Page 6 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Chelsea

Surely , a moan is understandable, we are at the bottom of the league, and the football is not the best
no mate not allowed just take it and shut the fuck up so the clappers can win. hahahhahahhahaahahah. joking aside theyre enough to make ya moan,and like i always say as long as it stays on here then no harm no foul. up the blades ,great school boy grass roots tonight

Good job Billy didn't score at the end. Would have really pissed the regular moaners on here.

Utter rubbish. It's frustration. Watching professional premiership players give the ball away time and time again. The ability to make simple decisionsis such a basic requirement the lack of which is sending us down.

Anyway given this is a thread about Sheffield United and not the Pigs it's really got sweet FA to do with you.

Tee Hee

I know who you are, you don't have a clue who I am.

BTW, I had to Google 'shifts' Apparently it's all about anti-social hours for artisans.

I might not know WHO you are, but I know WHAT you are. a sad homeless piece of s hit living in a fantasy world and reduced to stalking on a forum for a football team you don't support. You really are a sad,sad piece of crap.