MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City

sounded better i were driving home from pendle near burnley snow were awful,we had to come home from our dirty weekend cause a tree had blown down in to our lovely hotel Fence gate lodge . fucking heating went off and no wifi. nightmare
Know it well Twirls, nice spot. I had a better hotel just up the road:p. Mind you that was in 1991. Awful driving conditions from over here today.

Know it well Twirls, nice spot. I had a better hotel just up the road:p. Mind you that was in 1991. Awful driving conditions from over here today.
lovely place i bet in the summer, we had a wind storm then the snow so it was a bit hairy scary pal. we went into liverpool saturday decent city centre for shops n grub. went into harvy nicks for some perfume for our lass,after deciding what she wanted ,she asked how much 187 quid i nearly fuckin fainte ,not a fucking chance .i walked out of that shop a lot quicker than i walked in i tell ya. Loads o police about and roads taped off though ,think for that young lass getting stabbed. god bless her soul

lovely place i bet in the summer, we had a wind storm then the snow so it was a bit hairy scary pal. we went into liverpool saturday decent city centre for shops n grub. went into harvy nicks for some perfume for our lass,after deciding what she wanted ,she asked how much 187 quid i nearly fuckin fainte ,not a fucking chance .i walked out of that shop a lot quicker than i walked in i tell ya. Loads o police about and roads taped off though ,think for that young lass getting stabbed. god bless her soul
The weather can be poor up there at any time Twirls. The local used to say that if you couldn't see Pendle hill then it was raining, if you could see it, it was going to rain!
You should have gone about 20 miles the other way to Skipton- there's a great market there on a Saturday, a brilliant pork pie shop and a very good chip shop- not sure about perfume though:p

sounded better i were driving home from pendle near burnley snow were awful,we had to come home from our dirty weekend cause a tree had blown down in to our lovely hotel Fence gate lodge . fucking heating went off and no wifi. nightmare
Goes away for a mucky weekend gets the perfect excuse to stay in bed and tha gets up and comes home :slap:
getting old twirls

The weather can be poor up there at any time Twirls. The local used to say that if you couldn't see Pendle hill then it was raining, if you could see it, it was going to rain!
You should have gone about 20 miles the other way to Skipton- there's a great market there on a Saturday, a brilliant pork pie shop and a very good chip shop- not sure about perfume though:p
hahahaha wish id have known before ,we going back in the summer we,ll have a pop up ,cheers man

Goes away for a mucky weekend gets the perfect excuse to stay in bed and tha gets up and comes home :slap:
getting old twirls
hahaahah tell mi about it ,fiday sat night i were like a teenager again got the friction burns to prove it ,our lass got two on her arse hahahahaha shes aching all over apparently hahahahah.

Saw the highlights, we looked much better and creating good chances. If you want snow, ice and cold come visit me here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: -50 in February is not unusual, got snow now and it wont melt till mid March.
Don’t want owt like that here must be mad living in it and city came to a standstill with this afternoons fall doesn’t help being built on 7 hills
264C92A1-85ED-4205-83CF-836E93EEA24B.jpeg

Don’t want owt like that here must be mad living in it and city came to a standstill with this afternoons fall doesn’t help being built on 7 hills
View attachment 53742

I like the winter sports, skiing and cross country skiing. anything up to -20 is manageable, after that with a bit of wind its brass monkeys. We get fantastic summers though, guaranteed 4 months of 70-90 degrees. Great beaches on Lake Winnipeg, everywhere has its plusses and minuses I guess.

I like the winter sports, skiing and cross country skiing. anything up to -20 is manageable, after that with a bit of wind its brass monkeys. We get fantastic summers though, guaranteed 4 months of 70-90 degrees. Great beaches on Lake Winnipeg, everywhere has its plusses and minuses I guess.
Countries that get proper snow get the gear to deal with it owt over 2 inches here and we’re all in lockdown cos councils haven’t got the equipment to shift it bloody ridiculous today I could have walked home quicker

Last edited:
Saw the highlights, we looked much better and creating good chances. If you want snow, ice and cold come visit me here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: -50 in February is not unusual, got snow now and it wont melt till mid March.

Went to Vancouver a few years back . It was in January. Landed in Wini to drop off and refuel. Spent an hour de icing. I get why people want to live isolated from other people but Id rather do it somewhere warm to be honest.

Went to Vancouver a few years back . It was in January. Landed in Wini to drop off and refuel. Spent an hour de icing. I get why people want to live isolated from other people but Id rather do it somewhere warm to be honest.

Its a decent place to live for all but 2 months of the year, Jan and Feb are fucking brutal usually but there are some great places, I live on the edge of town, More country than town. we get a ton of wildlife coming through, coyotes and deer regular, bears and wolves once in a while, have seen them all on the street where I live. Not everyone's cup of tea I know but we like it. That being said I do miss my pals in Sheffield and am looking to get back next year now.