MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So, what a week that was. Undefeated in during that time, with 2 clean sheets, but yet the manager and owner leave. Under Heck I know we'll play with passion, and effort and for his own pride he'll look to make a decent job of it. The question which remains, is whether he has the ability and tactical know how. I'm reserving judgement with a view to the last year of mismanagement at this club will take a special kind idiot to be worse...

Anyway...

Any team news?

Fleck obviously unavailable.

Olsen still injured?

Mcburnie?

Goldy and Sharp leading the line lol :)

Well hopefully we'll play as a solid unit with passion and pride. 3 points today please Blades. 1 nil. MGW.

UTB

Don’t forget if you can’t make it SUFC live is making it available or it’s on the red button if you’re a sky sports subscriber
glad you could make it nat another lie in ? you’re not doin too bad are you
3 at the back 2 up top Osborn in there somewhere and Wes in goal that’s as much as I can come up with

oh and 2-0 blades (how’s that for optimism)

Both teams need the points as Hull and Cardiff have both gone on a mini run. It will be safety first 1-1. I would love to see Hecky go for this but I think he will be too worried about a fan backlash if we lose. Hope I am wrong as we need a win.

Huge reaction from the lads. On it from the get go. Front door all the way. Pass and move. Forward driving runs from midfield. Ball whipped in first time to strikers gambling and making runs. Solid and calm at the back. Played at pace and with confidence. The system is awesome.

1-2.

Huge reaction from the lads. On it from the get go. Front door all the way. Pass and move. Forward driving runs from midfield. Ball whipped in first time to strikers gambling and making runs. Solid and calm at the back. Played at pace and with confidence. The system is awesome.

1-2.
I'd watch this film if it's made SBT......except the score!

Notice how Freeman isn't on the bench - I guess his fortunes still aren't changing.

And Mousset. What a predictable joke his absence is.

Bristol City are a good example of how poor this league now is.

They should be decent enough but are showing absolutely nothing.

Seems to me the league has collectively had a 25% reducer put on it.

Last edited: