MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City (FA Cup Round 5) | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City (FA Cup Round 5)

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after the narrow defeat and decent performance against Chelsea we have an excellent chance to progress to the quarter finals of the FA Cup. Our last performance in the competition was less than convincing for me, but the result was right....

So...

Any team news? :)

Ampadu to return..

Mousset likely to feature?

Stevens also fit?

I believe City are on a poor run but this will be as tough a game as any. However it provides us with an excellent opportunity which I hope and think we will take.
3 nil Blades win

UTB

I forgot Mousset was fit (well for a game at least). Why not try him and Brewster up front. If those 2 cannot score goals against a Championship team we have wasted £33 million. It has the potential to be a great combo.

I forgot Mousset was fit (well for a game at least). Why not try him and Brewster up front. If those 2 cannot score goals against a Championship team we have wasted £33 million. It has the potential to be a great combo.
Might be one doesn't chase about and the other doesn't know where to chase.:yes:
But, I would like Brewster to see if he can score.

Might be one doesn't chase about and the other doesn't know where to chase.:yes:
But, I would like Brewster to see if he can score.

Agreed but doubt it's going to happen - just hope we don't do a Burnley - we've got to take the game seriously and get on top from the start rather than hand the initiative to Brizzle

So pleased that the BBC has graciously given us the red button to watch the game. Heaven forbid they’d actually show it on a full terrestrial channel, but I suppose they’re reserved for the showpiece games like last night‘s ManU v Wet Spam classic. 🥱

So pleased that the BBC has graciously given us the red button to watch the game. Heaven forbid they’d actually show it on a full terrestrial channel, but I suppose they’re reserved for the showpiece games like last night‘s ManU v Wet Spam classic. 🥱
Thought it was the BBc iPlayer GB?

Thought it was the BBc iPlayer GB?
It’s on iPlayer or the Red Button BBC One TT. Can’t be bothered messing around with iPlayer unless I have to. I have to log in every time for some reason and that’s a lot of faff if you’re watching it on TV as opposed to a computer

It’s on iPlayer or the Red Button BBC One TT. Can’t be bothered messing around with iPlayer unless I have to. I have to log in every time for some reason and that’s a lot of faff if you’re watching it on TV as opposed to a computer
Gray, It's easy as the iPlayer retains your log on info. All you have to do is say 'yes' when they ask if you have a TV licence.

Last edited:
Same here GB, glad I checked with you as i'd be going through all that signing in etc and, sometimes, the IPlayer is a bit quirky- mind you my sign in name is "Defund the BBC"!

Gray, It's easy as the iPlayer retains your log on info. All you have to do is say 'yes' when they ask if you have a TV licence.
It’s not as easy as just pressing the Red Button Chippy 😂 As I said mate for some reason my TV never retains the log in so I’ve either got to enter the password each time or watch it on the XBox.

It’s not as easy as just pressing the Red Button Chippy 😂 As I said mate for some reason my TV never retains the log in so I’ve either got to enter the password each time or watch it on the XBox.
Sorry you have an issue, I've never watched on red button but it is easy I suppose?

Same here GB, glad I checked with you as i'd be going through all that signing in etc and, sometimes, the IPlayer is a bit quirky- mind you my sign in name is "Defund the BBC"!
😂 I bet that doesn’t help! Everything the BBC does seems to be stuck in the last decade. Other companies will keep you logged on and will just occasionally ask you to confirm your log on details but not the BBC. I used to use their forums and they were just as bad