MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City (FA Cup Round 5) | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City (FA Cup Round 5)

It's neat and tidy enough, just too slow and ponderous against a team looking to get 8 players behind the ball and hit on the counter.

Kalas is doing a job on Billy and Brewster might as well not be out there. Yet again our most dangerous player is Bogle, who should have buried his header.

very pedestrian ,very predictable half. we can go up a gear if we move the ball quicker.

Up to the midfield to do that. Brewster is worrying isn't he - just doesn't look right and doesn't get involved enough - doesn't seem to have the mindset to work with our style.......

If I was a neutral
I would be pretty bored with both teams
Urgency needed, but we are happy tippy tappy
Come on Blades, up and at em!!!

Up to the midfield to do that. Brewster is worrying isn't he - just doesn't look right and doesn't get involved enough - doesn't seem to have the mindset to work with our style.......
I think it is pretty obvious that we are short of that bit of magic in midfield. The sort that could and should have been acquired on loan in the JTW.

Anyone think Brewster it what we used to call 'nesh' i.e scared of a tackle?
just looks so lightweight, so unwilling to get in there and at least give it a go.

I know he's not getting the service but he needs to get amangst it and show a bit of mettle/bottle/guts

I think it is pretty obvious that we are short of that bit of magic in midfield. The sort that could and should have been acquired on loan in the JTW.

I've seen more than enough creativity and good balls played in or for a cross. Should have made more of the chances we have created.

Anyone think Brewster it what we used to call 'nesh' i.e scared of a tackle?
just looks so lightweight, so unwilling to get in there and at least give it a go.

I know he's not getting the service but he needs to get amangst it and show a bit of mettle/bottle/guts
I am convinced 100% he is a confidence player, but his head does drop pretty quickly , when things aren’t going his way, and then doesn’t want to put a shift in!!