MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City (FA Cup Round 5) | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Bristol City (FA Cup Round 5)

This is a good opportunity to advance in the cup. Yes, United will be favourites but we shouldn't underestimate our opponents - they are an established Championship side, though, I found the comment that they should stick to avoiding relegation when they are 11th rather peculiar.

Imagine if we got through, and then we got Bournemouth - again, wouldn't be easy, but a better draw than say Man City.

I don't think they we'll play a weakened team - we don't have one to play, but CW my stick a couple of Academy lads in the squad again. I'd like to see the same line up that played against Chelsea with Anpadu included, obviously!

Would play Chelsea team but Ampadu and Stevens playing Left Side. Should be good enough to get us to quarter final stage.

If it wasn't a Championship whipping boy, if it was anyone in the top half of the PL, no-ones thoughts would be on Wembley...
Let's win the tie tonight and then we've still got a chance of winning the cup ,however small that chance maybe,it's certainly a better chance than if we lose.:yes: Are Brizzle championship whippin boys?:unsure: UTMPB

im more intrigued to see how we fair against a championship level team,see if we would be up there if we go down

if that side dosnt win then we in deep shit for next year
How the hell if we lose today does it mean we'll be in deep doo dah next season,:giggle: Look what happened with us last season and what's happened this season tha does make me smile Twirls mi owd pal.UTMPB

Good line up.

A number 10 - I don't believe it.

This could be a good pre-cursor for next season. I hope so.

We could really do with this team looking good tonight so Wilder has this formation in his head as plan A.

Bloke just got the ball virtually on the 6 yard line and passed it to another who was obviously marked and the ball easily cleared. Overplaying beyond belief. Mental.

How the hell if we lose today does it mean we'll be in deep doo dah next season,:giggle: Look what happened with us last season and what's happened this season tha does make me smile Twirls mi owd pal.UTMPB
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: its what ya call tongue in cheek rod ,taking the piss ,pulling the leg ,:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish: up the blades hahahaahahahah